Chapter 133

Morgana lounged next to Missy with her face tilted towards the sky, Missy was sharpening a stick with a knife as Clara hung upside down with a rope around, her ankles

"Consider the Doctor. The Doctor, trapped. The Doctor, alone." Missy said to herself, having a bit of a breakdown but Morgana was here to watch her back.

"I know" Morgana agreed

"Fool man, honestly" Missy complained "this is why I hate it when you two are separated" she then turned her attention to an awakening Clara "You all right there, dear?"

"Where are we? How did we?" Clara trailed off in confusion and her blood rushing to her head.

"Shh, now. Mummy's talking." Missy hushed her "Okay, I'm going to tell you a story of the Doctor. It's classic. On the run, no Tardis. No friends, no help. In other words, the Doctor, happy. It was a long time ago."

"Doesn't matter which face he was wearing, they're all the Doctor to us. So let's give it to the eyebrows." Missy continued as she sharpened her stick

"But the Daleks- "Clara protested.

"She's getting to that, don't interrupt it's rude" Morgana chided her lazily.

"Shouldn't we be, um? I don't want to say dead." Clara said nervously, glancing between the two women and wondering why they weren't as concerned as she was.

"Hush!" Missy chided, sharing an exasperated look with Morgana "He's travelling by teleporter. Unfortunately, his teleporter is out of power. Also unfortunate, he's being stalked by, oh, say about fifty android assassins? I may be rounding up." Missy waved off as she checked her sharpened stick.

"Ow." Missy pouted at Morgana before turning to Clara "Fifty invisible, indestructible android assassins, all exclusively programmed to kill him."

"Why are you sharpening that stick?" Clara asked Missy.

"Well, I've no idea how long we're going to be stuck out here. Might have to go hunting." Missy replied "Morgana is an apex predator so she doesn't have to resort to such barbaric methods"

"So why am I tied up?" Clara asked not really wanting to know.

"In case there's nothing to hunt." Missy said blandly.

"Or if there's only Dalek, Dalek tastes repulsive" Morgana complained

"Amen sister" Missy said nodding seriously as they solemnly shared a high five.

"The Doctor, then. Surrounded. Outnumbered. Outgunned. And freeze. Nanoseconds to live. Four, I'd say, being generous. Now, my question is this. How did he survive?" Missy asked Clara aske prodded her with a stick.

"Morgana?" Clara guessed

"Morgana wasn't there" Missy waved off "that's the easiest answer"

"Oh, come on, Clara! You know him. Consider the Doctor. And don't be so dull" Missy ordered

"Where did he get that teleport thingy?" Clara asked suddenly, finally thinking

"Oh, good, good. He stole one from an android." Missy told her, looking excited.

"So, I'm guessing he uses the same energy as the android weapons, right?" Clara asked them through narrowed eyes.

"Excellent!" Missy praised "Not seeing you as sandwiches now."

"Though, I could do with a drink" Morgana smirked at the horrified woman, who remembered what her bite felt like, despite that being a dream.

"Okay, then." Clara said swallowing nervously "He uses the energy wave from the android weapons to recharge the teleport bracelet and at the exact moment he's supposed to disintegrate,"