Chapter 134

The TARDIS materialised in what appeared to be an empty base, with an overturned chair, The Doctor was stroking the TARDIS and talking to her in mild concern.

"What's wrong? You're not happy. Why aren't you happy?" the Doctor questioned before trying to coax her "Tell me."

"Great" Morgana said "We have to fight Satan again"

"If I recall correctly, we had a wonderful end to that adventure" The Doctor pointed out coyly, a salacious grin crossing his face.

"Yes, the hot chocolate was lovely" Morgana replied with a smirk.

"Do I get more hot chocolate tonight?" He asked hopefully

"Perhaps" Morgana said, shooting him a heated look which he returned.

"Come on! we're on a roll!" Clara called to them, standing in the doorway of the TARDIS "Monsters, things blowing up. Oh, hey, can we go back to that place where the people with the long necks have been celebrating New Year for two centuries? I left my sunglasses there. And most of my dignity. Why are you two so obsessed with hot chocolate anyways?"

"We were talking about sex" Morgana informed her "but were using a code for your delicate ears"

"You have sex?!" Clara asked with a disgusted look, like she'd just found out that yes, her parents still have sex despite being in their fifties.

"We're married" Morgana pointed out calmly "and have kids, how do you think that happened?"

The Doctor ignored the commentary going on in the background asking Dear "Why have you brought us here?"

"Here being?" Clara asked as she shut the TARDIS doors

"Underwater." The Doctor told her "Some sort of a base. The technology's 22nd century. Maybe military, maybe scientific."

"Is there a crew?" Clara questioned as she peered around the room.

Morgana glanced around "from the state of the base, who knows?"

"Must be, somewhere, if there's oxygen." The Doctor pointed out placing a hand on the small of Morgana's back and walking down the corridor.

"Oxygen might be running out...or plentiful if they're all dead" Morgana pointed out

"Guess we'll find out soon" The Doctor murmured with a smile

CLARA: I want another adventure." Clara declared

"And here I thought we were turning up to the national bridge competition" Morgana drawled out

The Doctor snickered "I remember that ended up in an arrest for arson and attempted Fratricide"

"Elijah cheated" Morgana hissed out viciously

"Did he?" The Doctor asked with raised eyebrows

"Yes! Unbelievable! Do you think he actually beat me?!" Morgana demanded hotly.

The Doctor coughed to cover his laugh, before placating her "No, of course not, he's a vicious, dirty cheat that deserved that hot poker"

"Damn straight" Morgana said in vindictive pleasure and he smiled down at her.

They entered a mess hall were on a wall there was a large mural of a dragon or serpent type creature threatening some men in a small wooden sailing boat.

"Well, the place is aptly named" Morgana said staring around the messy, mess hall.

"Doctor, look at this." Clara called as she stared at the strewn utensils and tipped over plates.