Chapter 16: You Da Silliest

Chapter 16

Joe sent a car for Ana and Sofia that evening. They arrived and he helped them get their things put on his bus. Sofia was excited.

"Sees Daddy's Songs!" She said

"Tomorrow night is the concert," Joe said with a smile. He hugged Sofia and kissed her head.

"Okay!!" She gushed with a smiled.

He kissed Ana smiling," I'm so glad both of you are here," he said.

"Me too, sorry this took so long, had to deal with my apartment. They knew I was leaving for my job and he demanded the three month rent so I had to get it together," she said.

" Sorry he gave you such a hard time," he said.

"It's alright! I'm here now!" She said kissing him.

He smiled," yes you are," he said. They headed into the venue to meet the others.

"How are the kids doing?" She asked as they went inside, Sofia on Joe's hip.

" They are loving it. Doing so great," he said.

"That's good! I know Sofia is anxious to see Kira!" She said.

" My Kiwa!" Sofia said spotting her playing with Nyla.

"Sofia!!!" Kira gushed and hurried over to see her sister. Joe set Sofia on her feet and she gave Kira a hug.

"You wanna come play Sofia?" Kira asked nodding to Nyla.

"who dat?" Sofia asked.

" That's my friend Nyla. She's very nice," Kira said taking Sofia's hand.

"Okay..." Sofia smiled and followed her over.

" Sofia this is Nyla," Kira said introducing them to each other.

"I Sofia!" Sofia smiled.

"Hello Sofia! You're so cute!" Nyla smiled.Sofia smiled. Nyla and Kira played with Sofia. Joe watching.

"Well she's super happy now huh!?" Ana giggled hugging his arm.

" she certainly is," joe agreed.

"I am too," she said, moving to kiss his cheek.

" I'm happy too more than I've been in a long time," he said.

"I'm glad you are babe...." she said softly, "and I'm glad I have a part in that..."

" you've had a huge part in that baby. So thank you," he said

"You're welcome, I just hope you let me continue to make you happy... for a long time," she said.

" I will. That's what I want," he said

"You do?" She asked softly.

" Yes I want you to make me happy and I want to make you and Sof happy," he said

"Then we will.... you and me," she smiled

" I know we will," he said.She kissed him softly. She missed him. Their time together was always so short even with a sitter she felt like there was never enough time! He wanted alone time with her. He would have to try and find some

"Hey! Sofia and the kids are playing, why don't you two go get caught up!" Jen said appearing beside them with a knowing smiled she could read their body language a mile away!

" Will she be alright?" Ana asked.

"I'll watch her," Jen promised

"Okay, thanks Jen," she smiled and Ana took Joe's hand.