Chapter 23: Mama Ana

Chapter 23

"Mama Ana! Will you tuck me in?" Kira asked from the door. She had finished her book and had gotten up, even though her Dad had told her goodnight

"Of course Kira," Ana said with a smile.

She liked that Kira was comfortable calling her that. She loved these kids like her own.

Ana walked with Kira to the girls room. Kira crawled into bed with her teddy bear. Ana brought the covers up over her," Good night sweetheart," Ana said and kissed Kira's forehead as she tucked her in," Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight," Kira whispered not wanting to wake her sister

Ana let her go to sleep, and Joe was checking on the boys getting them to bed.

After all the kids were tucked in she went back to the bedroom to Ana."Now it's time to tuck YOU in," she smirked kissing him softly.

"Oh me?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes you," she giggled softly.

"And how would you like to do that?" He asked.

"Preferably with you on your back," she said running her hands under his shirt.

"That works for me," he said as he helped her remove his shirt.

She smiled and they got themselves undressed before getting under the covers. Ana was on top, she straddled him. He put his hands on her hips.She got herself positioned over him then slid down her head falling back with a quiet moan.She started rocking slowly, feeling him all the way inside of her.

"Dang baby you feel so good..." he said rubbing her thighs.

" I love how you feel inside of me," she whispered.

He just pulled her down right against his chest and began thrusting upwards, as she rocked her hips.They were moving together, rocking and thrusting. It wasn't long before he had her climaxing, with him following behind her.

"Fuck baby I love you," he moaned softly.

" I love you too Joe," she whispered with a smile. She pulled herself off of him and lay beside him.

"It's always so good with you babe," he whispered kissing her forehead.

" I love how it is with you," she said to him," Perfection."

"Yes," he said as he cuddled her in.

Ana was happy. She lay her head on his chest." You ready for the court date for your divorce?" She asked.

"I am, so we can finally get things sorted and official..." he said.

" That's good," she said

"Everything will work out, we made an agreement..." he said.

" I'm glad. I'd hate for it to be difficult," she said.They got dressed and lay together.

~~~*

In the morning Ana and Joe were making breakfast. The kids would be going Jordan and Jen's today while Ana and Joe went to her appointment

"So are we excited to go see uncle Jordan and aunt Jen?" Ana asked them as they came into the kitchen.

" I wanna play wif Daddy," Sofia pouted.

"Awww, sweetie, i gotta go with mommy to her doctor appointment.." he said, gently.

"Why?" Sofia asked frowning.

"Mommy needs me with her, it's important, we can play after I promise.." he said.

"Otay," she said with a sigh.