Chapter 17: Daddy Good

Chapter 17

"Yay!! A bed!" Kira celebrated as she and Sofia climbed into theirs.

Joe pulled out the sofa bed for the boys. They went to change and crawl in. That left the other bed for Joe and Ana.

"Daddy, can you reads to me?" Sofia asked.

"To both of us.." Kira smiled

"Sure," joe said as Ana handed him the fairytale book Sofia had packed.He got between the girls and began to read.Sofia lay her head against him as he was reading from the book.Kira did the same on the other side. Joe loved reading to his girls, they listened intently.He did the voices the best he could, and half way through they were slowly drifting off.Once they fell asleep, he moved their heads so it lay on the pillows and then got out of the bed carefully.

"You're such an amazing dad.." Ana smiled kissing him softly.

Joe set the book on the night stand and kissed Ana back," Thanks Baby. You're a great mother you've done so well with Sof," he said.

"I did it in hopes she'd simply be a sweet caring little girl, thats all that mattered raising her.." she smiled.

"Well she is exactly that," he said.

"Thank you, i am glad... " she smiled.They got ready for bed,and crawled into bed, laying beside each other.

" Don't forget in the morning you have that radio interview," Ana told him.

"I know, I always love those!" He said sarcastically.

"Just remember No matter how many stupid questions there are, This is all for the fans." She smiled.

" i'll grin and bear it," he said

"I know you will, you always do," she giggled.

" They need some new questions to ask us," he said.

"I know they do my love but I'm sure they're handed to them probably have no say in what they are asking." Ana chuckled.

" I suppose," he said.

"Either way we'll be listening," she promised

~~~*

The next day Ana stayed with the kids while the band had their interview.Kira and Sofia were playing.

"Hey Ana you work for dad... shouldn't you be there?" Griff asked her

" I don't typically go to their interviews. They handle those on their own," she answered.

"Oh... I never understood the business side of all that or how it works..." he said.

" it's slightly complicated," Ana agreed

"I'm sure one day dad will explain it." Griff shrugged

" I mostly handle making arrangements for the band. Travel ones. Anything having to do with the tour," she said.

"Ohhh that makes sense.. PR must do interview stuff," he said as if he remembered something suddenly.

" something on your mind?" she asked

"No just remembering a time that mom mentioned PR being liars and snakes... making up stories and things for interviews or something. She always hated his job..." he said

" I don't think they make up stuff. The guys always tell the truth even if it's not pretty," she said

"Like I said mom always hated his job..." he sighed