Chapter 19: Your Wove Muffin

Chapter 19

"It has been, two negative, one positive..." Jen sighed.

" The positive might be accurate," Ana said softly.

"but one out of three...." Jen sighed, "ill try again next week..."

"Hang in there, it's still possible to get pregnant. Try not to stress about it," Ana offered.

"I know... I just hope I haven't gotten too old to carry..." she said.

" I don't think you have," Ana told her," Anything is possible. You might get pregnant after adopting too."

"That would be a shocker... but ill accept it anytime it occurs.." Jen smiled.

Ana smiled, she hoped it made Jen feel better. She got a text on her phone and went to check it.

Jenny : Don't tell D. Surprising him Friday with the kids, thanks for the idea.

Ana: I won't tell him. Can't wait to see you.

Jenny: neither can we!

Sofia came over to Ana and Jen. "When Daddy songs?" she asked.

"Tonight sweetie, after meet and greets..." Ana smiled.

"Otay," Sofia said."Food? hungy.." she added politely.

"Let's go get something to eat," Ana said taking Sofia's hand in hers so they could walk inside.When they went in the smells from catering were wafting down the hall. They reached the catering table and Sofia was picking out something to eat.There were so many choices. snacks, fruits, muffins, breadsticks, sandwiches.Sofia chose a muffin, Ana handed it to her.

"Smell good!" She said taking in the aroma of her banana nut muffin.

"Yes it does," Ana said with a smile.

Sofia took a bite of her muffin and smiled."Yummy," She said brightly.

"I'm glad you like it princess," she said.

"Daddy comes soon?" She asked

" A couple more minutes and Daddy will be here to get ready for the stage," Ana answered.

"Goods," she smiling taking another bite of her muffin.

"Enjoy," Ana said.They ate a bit till they heard the excited voices coming down the hall toward the catering room.

" Daddy!" Sofia said spotting Joe.

"Hey princess! are you eating good food sweetie pie?" he asked going over to her,

" Yeah'" she said as she finished her muffin.

"Still hungry baby?" he asked.

" Nope," she said

"Okay, dady is very hungry, wanna help daddy pick something out?" he asked her. the kids had followed Jen inside shortly after the guys came in.

"Da sammich," she suggested.

"Oh, and what else?" he asked her.

" Muffin," she said.

"Okay..." he chuckled.

Joe put the food on a plate and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Water good!" Sofia said.

"its very good," Joe said.

"Come snuggles," she smiled leading him to a table.

"i've only got a few minutes then I have to work," Joe said following her.