Chapter 1:.......Tirpitz?

General POV

Luna slowly looks around him, his entire bridge was empty.....and he felt every little movement he made as goosebumps.

Andy: "Ugh.....I feel weird....." he whined.

He looked around seeing his entire ship still intact, in fact he was still in the place he died, right on his helm. He looked at the screens.....before taking a double take......the person staring back wasn't a Raven-Haired, Brown-Eyed, Asian with mild skin problems. Instead a White-Haired, Blue-Eyed, European with Pale ass skin stared back with wide eyes.

Andy: "What the hell happened to me?" he asked no one in particular.

Luna got up from his seat and looked around scanning his systems, on his other RADAR screen he found a yellow sticky note with writing on it. He picked it up and read in his mind.

Andy: 'Dear Andy, You have been chosen to lead the faction of Iron and Blood, reboot your systems and get ready for war.' he read.

Just before he could scoff another sticky note appeared which he started reading too.

Andy: 'No, I'm dead serious, now you shall make a change in Ironblood and you better make it good, lead your faction well.' he read, "Tch, how am I supposed to do that? I can barely lead a lil Frigate."

And then another sticky note, sighing and making a mental note not to question stuff he picked it up.

Andy: 'You are more capable than you realize, but just as a small power boost to keep up, yell out 'Antonio Luna, ENGAGE!!!' and see how it suits you, another note shall appear once necessary.' he read, "Ok.....Antonio Luna, ENGAGE!!!"

Just like that the sturdy lil Frigate he stood on burst into thousands of cubes, surrounded him and formed some kind of weaponized backpack, his 3 inch gun was now a holstered pistol, his torpedo launchers were on his hip alongside his bow, and his stern made up the section on his back and supported most of the weight.

Andy: "Holy shit!!" he yelled.

Immediately after that a sticky note flew in out of nowhere and hit him in the face, groaning he grabbed it and started reading.

Andy: 'This is your rigging, it's a way to combat your main adversaries, it is really light and you can move at up to 70 knots with it,' he read, pausing to internally say wow before continuing, 'however everyone here has riggings, and yours are among the least powerful.' "Oh for fucks sake." he said out loud.

Another sticky note then appeared and he read it too.

Andy: 'Luckily for you, I gave you a few more abilities to level the playing field, just think of any superpower imaginable be it a Quirk from My Hero Academia or a Semblance from RWBY, you name it, you can copy it for an hour, after that there is a cooldown of about 3 hours.' he read, "Fair enough I suppose, alright, let's test this out........One-for-All!"

Red lines traced around veins and former scars Luna's body as he started yelling.

Andy: "Full-Cowling!!" he yelled.

Green lightning suddenly appeared as One-for-All fully manifested within Luna.

Andy: "Nice....." he said, examining himself, a note then flew into his face again, 'Ok, if you're using One-for-All you can't do anything more than Izuku can do.' "Son of a bitch....."

All of a sudden the sounds of battle are heard in the distance. Now, if he was on Earth, without powers or rigging he would run.....but he didn't. He now had the right to act, he had the power and he had the will to do something, so he did. He charged up One-for-All and leaped off toward the battle using 'Black-whip' to go faster.