Chapter 8: Upgrades

General POV

It was midnight, just after Luna and Missouri had their duel in the harbor, both were in the medical ward and Vestal had been patching both of them up.....doesn't mean she was quiet however.

Vestal: "YOU RECKLESS, IDIOTIC, MONKEY BRAINED, ASSHOLES!!!" she yelled, "WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!"

Andy: "W-well...." he started but was cut off by Vestal.

Vestal: "No! I am not berating you, I am berating YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE, COCKY, ARROGANT BASTARD OF A SUPERIOR!!!" she yelled.

Andy: "Y-yes ma'am...." he whimpered.

Vestal had just finished putting Luna's currently boneless arm in a sling and a cast before continuing trying to berate Missouri. She was so loud and so angry that Luna was just trying to be as small as physically possible by wincing away from Vestal. Speaking of whom, she noticed that Missouri was dozing off!

Luna stared at the battleship in shock and disbelief at what he was seeing, Vestal tapped his head with a thermometer to get him back down for the clouds....only for him to glare at her causing her to pause.....and then continue.

Vestal: "As I was saying," she continued, "what you did was stupid, idiotic, and downright dumb! Not only could you have totaled other ships in the vicinity but you also could've sunk the other!....That mostly goes for you Commander."

Luna was slowly scooting away from Missouri.

Alex: "Ah please, I knew what I was doing!" he said cockily, "Besides I needed Andy...well his ship in that condition, no I won't elaborate, just know that I'll need his ship in Dry Dock 16, and yes I know that it's only accessible to me."

Vestal tried to argue but failed to come up with an argument, pouted and prescribed some painkillers to the 2 before discharging them.

Down main street they both walked passing by the Royals, and Eagles going about business with a few Northern Parliament girls. Now, just because the duo went through most of the same shit, didn't mean they were the same person

While Luna was short, introverted, and was really grounded; Missouri was the opposite, Missouri was tall, extroverted, and extremely arrogant and cocky.

Luna was quite literally inside of Missouri's shadow as they walked, so he tried to talk and at least know why he attacked.

Andy: "So....Alex," he started, "Why did you attack me?"

Missouri chuckled, that probably wasn't good.

Alex: "Oh you know me kuweeb.....I can call you that right?" he asked, I was about to correct him but he just continued, "Ah whatever I'm just gonna call ya that."

Not quite following Luna continued.

Andy: "What do you mean?" he asked with unease evident in his voice.

Alex: "Well, you know better than anyone that back in Wattpad I made some......let's just say really ridiculous upgrades for certain ships." he said.

A pit formed in Luna's gut, hinting him of what was to happen to his little Frigate, but not completely sure he nodded for Missouri to continue.

Alex: "So......I'm gonna give your ship a retrofit!" he announced, "Plus, since we're here, I can do it without consequence! So while I repair my ship, here's a healing potion, those bones won't regrow themselves."

Missouri then departed after tossing the potion to Luna, the Frigate took a few seconds to process what had just happened....before sprinting off after the battleship.