Chapter 7: Allies pt. 2

General POV

Ironblood's fleet had departed for Eagle Union 2 days ago, currently they had been joined by the Royals and Northerns who were surprised to see the Ironbloods making such a move as to join them.

The fleet was just the 3 Commander's ships just to avoid 4217's wrath on a grand scale. Still, everyone was extra vigilant and actively looking for 4217 as they went about their commander's ships

Laurien: "Why aren't you supporting the Sakuras?" she asked

Andy: "It felt wrong to betray my crew, and joining the Sakuras defies all common sense that I have." he replied.

Doc: "Well, good to see you on our side then." he said, happily.

Andy: "Honestly, I really wouldn't have had it any other way." he responded.

The trio chatted idly over the radio as they sailed across the Atlantic watching the sun set under the horizon.

At 1900 hours the group was sailing with their red lights on and General Quarters set, the shipgirls were sleeping in crew quarters or helping the commanders lookout for icebergs and the like.

Currently Luna was in the Helmsman's chair just looking over the group's position, speed, heading, and all that stuff. He was on high alert however, he remained vigilant in case SCP-4217 decided to show herself.

Andy: "I should not be up this late...." he said, staring at a SONAR screen, "but I have to stay....or else everyone is going to die...."

He stayed up for another few hours when his SONAR suddenly pinged something.

Andy: "Holy shit!" he said, snapping himself awake, he then grabbed the internal communications terminal, "GENERAL QUARTERS GENERAL QUARTERS!!! 4217 HAS BEEN PINGED!!!"

This snapped everyone around awake, they immediately got up and rushed to the bridges of the respective ships they were on.

Doc: "I'm up!" he yelled.

Laurien: "Andy, this is a no laughing matter, are you su-!!" she's cut off when 4217 rams Lion.

Lion is sent skidding to the side as 4217 roars at the other warships. It then turned into its kansen form and started attacking.

Andy: "Engage 4217!" he yelled over intercom and radio.

Luna engaged his rigging and used One-for-All and charged the rogue Bismarck alongside the Ironblood girls who started firing on the octopoid. They were followed by the Northern Parliament Girls and shortly after the Royal Navy girls.

4217 roared and answered the gunfire with guns of her own. The night was lit up as Star Shells, Tracer, Muzzle Flashes, Flak, Magic, Green Lightning, Explosions, and Lasers lit up the night sky.

Luna was launched back and away from 4217 once again after another of his kicks was just reflected off of 4217. But that wasn't everything Luna was doing, no no he was also trying to coax 4217-A's spirit to come out.

Andy: "4217-A, can you hear me?! WOAH!!" he said, dodging another 15 inch salvo.

4217-B: "A NOT HERE.......NO HOME" it said.

A salvo of rapid 3 inch shells and explosions then interrupted 4217.

Andy: "I ain't fucking talking to ya B!" he yelled.

Doc: "Andy!" he yelled, gesturing to an Ankh "Over here!"

Luna shrugged before jumping onto the Ankh which then launched him towards 4217 as fast as possible as they continued to try and find 4217's limit as to how much its runes could reflect. But each time every single physical attack thrown was just bounced back.