Chapter 16: Check ups

General POV

It had been 2 days since the Christmas confession, Andy was leading a small force to check up on the Dragon Empery, a minor faction within Azur Lane with a small force, the fleet consisted of himself, Spee, Z23, Laffey, and C Alex.

Currently the Commanders were talking to Yat Sen, the secretary of this place's commander and resident Older Sister figure.

Andy: "So you guys are completely fine?" he asked, "No problems, no issues with the Sakurans, no nothing?"

Yat Sen: "Mhm." she replied, "The Sakura's have been very quiet as of late, some of us are getting unnerved by the silence however."

C Alex: "As you probably should," he said, "they're scheming something."

Andy: "Say, who is your commander?" he asked.

Yat Sen: "Oh, we have one, but we also have one in training he's ready to leave the nest already," she said, "but he hasn't gotten any assignments yet, why?"

C Alex: "My friend's just curious." he said, "But if you need someone to take him off your hands we have an opening for a spare commander."

Yat Sen: "Oh really?! Great! My superiors will be happy to learn of this development." she said, bowing, "I'll go fetch him for you."

Yat Sen then left to go fetch the guy while Andy and C Alex continued talking.

Andy: "Ok, I get the need for a spare in case one of us never comes back and all," he started, "but we don't know this guy, for all we know he's a perv and will only act good under our watchful eyes."

C Alex: "I know, but that's why, while he's on trial, it's your fleet that'll be under his command." he said.

Andy paused for a minute to process this....until he realized the implications.

Andy: "If he slips up and touches my girls in a certain way, can I kill him?" he asked.

C Alex: "Yep." he said, popping the 'P'.

Andy: "Good." he responded.

Soon enough Yat Sen came back with a boy who looked like a taller, more extroverted version of Andy.....which he didn't like. He unconsciously activated 'Explosion' when the guy spoke.

Logan: "Hello there, I'm Logan," he said, "hope to beat your scores in battle one day, but are you the ones I was called by?"

Andy: "That's right." he said, suppressing 'Explosion' for now, "I'm Commander Andy, this is Commander Alex."

Logan: "Pleasure to meet you 2." he said cheerfully, "I look forward to beating ya!"

C Alex: "Hm?" he asked.

Logan: "Beating ass with ya." he clarified.

C Alex+Andy: "Oh....kay...?" they said in unison, sharing a single brain cell for a moment.

When they all got to the docks....Andy got even more intimidated, the guy had a fucking Yamato Class Battleship for his hull form! Andy had a hybrid between a Jose Rizal Class Frigate and an Alaska Class Large Cruiser.

Andy: "I feel so overshadowed....." he whined.

Graf Spee: "Hun, he isn't trying to one-up you." she soothed, "Besides it takes more than a fancy ship to win someone over, hell, you won me over with that little frigate of yours."

Andy smiled at his girlfriend and pecked her lips.

Andy: "Thanks Spee, hell, I'm better than him in some ways!" he announced, "I have you and a noble reason to fight, that's more than any fancy ship or ability can say!"