Chapter 19: Attack on Pearl Harbor

General POV

After the Alice incident Andy had poked around the records of Pearl Harbor and Hawaii alongside Void Walker to try and look for something on the bunker hidden in the mountain. They also used the documents they managed to recover from the bunker as reference.

However the information was as useful as saying the bunker appeared out of nowhere. The documents gave nothing useful other than a name 'New Light'. Other than that however, there was nothing useful. So to take some stress off of himself, Andy caught Doc and Logan on main street so his eyes could rest a little.

Doc: "You sure you're ok Andy?" he asked, "You look like you're running on 5 hour energy and coffee."

Andy: "I'm fine, I just need to calm myself down, tear myself off the search, and then go to sleep." he said, "So, while I wind down, what's new with you guys?"

Logan: "Well, nothing much admittedly." he said.

Doc: "Same here brother," he said, "the shenanigans weren't too crazy when you left for the bunker."

Andy looked skeptical of this but just accepted that answer. But that's when he caught sight of Alex, his technical dad, clad in armor, hinting him that something was wrong. Doc noticed this too but Logan hadn't been around for long enough to know what was up. Alex approached the group and nodded at them.

Alex: "Morning lads." he said simply.

Andy now knew something was definitely up, he usually addressed us in a humorous tone or would call us individually with nicknames. Logan however didn't realize this.

Logan: "Morning sir." he said, cheerfully.

Alex nodded at him before turning to Andy for an extended period of time and walking away.

Andy: 'Something's up if dad's acting like that.' he thought to himself, "Guys, tell Helena to keep her eyes glued to her RADAR screen, something big's gonna happen today."

Doc nodded and raced off but Logan looked confused.

Logan: "Huh?" he asked.

Doc: "Righto." he said, before racing off.

Logan: "Wait, what's going on?" he asked.

Andy: "No idea, but it's something big, get moving." he ordered, Logan didn't hesitate and ran off this time.

The base went from relaxed to high alert, as the place armed itself to the teeth. Meanwhile, just outside the harbor limits, First Carrier Division supported by Second and Fifth Carrier readied to launch their aircraft completely oblivious to the base getting ready to fight.

Kaga: "Everything is to schedule Onee-sama." she said, "How are we so sure that this won't end the same as it did last time?"

Akagi: "Because Kaga, we have our new allies to help us." she said, raising a translucent radio to her mouth, "Isn't that right sir?"

A male voice then spoke up from it.

???: "That is correct Akagi," he said, "now, Kaga, if you use the bullets and bombs I created for you then the war shall be an easy win."

Kaga: "*sigh* If onee-sama agrees with you then I must do so as well." she said reluctantly.

Akagi smirked and pocketed the radio before standing up.

Akagi: "Now, let's get this war started." she said.

A few minutes later in the backlines the other members of Kido Butai stared unsure at the possible future ahead of them.