Chapter 2: Allies

General POV

(Sorry NotaChild4, I need to get this out so my mind can stop daydreaming for this story and start dreaming for MJTM 2, so.....just hold on a little bit, I'll have that chapter out in a few.)

Luna stayed true to his promise, once he became an official Commander he was all over the place guiding Manjuu and bringing in supplies to help rebuild the base. The Shipgirls didn't completely hate him now and many made idle chat, some even insisted he call them nicknames but none of them were really friends with the Frigate yet.

Luna also helped in MedBay, his ability to copy any power allowed him to take up a secondary role of healer, using Recovery Girl's Quirk he was able to heal up many ships even though it was a little awkward and difficult sometimes.

Luna had also been given a standard white Commander's Uniform and his ship had been repainted with Ironblood's colors but retained its number on the hull.

One day Luna was doing some paperwork with Bismarck, he was currently filling out a document allowing an engine to come down the line to deliver coal, water, and diesel fuel for the E2 and the ships. But he was quickly hating this part of the job.

Andy: "Ugh! I hate paperwork!!!" he whined, leaning back on the still creaky chair.

Bismarck: "Everyone does Kommandant." she said with a small ghost of a smile, "We must live with it however."

Andy: "Yeah, I know, doesn't mean I have to like it however." he stated.

Nimi then suddenly slammed the door open panting with a letter in hand.

Z23: "Kommandant!" she yelled.

Andy: "Woah Z23, calm down." he said, jumping up.

Bismarck: "What happened?!" she asked.

Z23: "No, everything's fine, but this is urgent!" she said, giving Luna the letter.

Luna got the letter and examined it, it was addressed to whoever the commander of Ironblood was, it was from Royal Navy, how does he know? It had a Wax Insignia on it keeping the letter shut instead of for example tape.

Andy: "Well that's odd." he said.

Bismarck: "We must open it." she stated, "It could be very very bad."

Luna grimaced, if this was what he thought it was then they were screwed. He sat on his desk and held the letter above the table, Nimi and Bismarck breathed over his shoulder watching to see what it was.

Luna ignored them, trying not to snap, before cracking the seal open and dragging out the letter. On the top were the insignias of the 4 major factions: Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Ironblood, and Sakura Empire. Once the letter was open all 3 started reading.

'Dear Ironblood Commander,

We, Royal Navy, invite you and 3 shipgirls to attend the annual faction meeting. We hope to see you and will enjoy your presence. But please for the love of God do not repeat last year's incident. This year shall be held at Scapa Flow we hope to see you there.

Signed,
Royal Navy Commander.'

A collective sigh of relief was heard throughout the room, what they thought the letter was, was a Declaration of War but thankfully it wasn't.

Andy: "Oh thank god!" he exclaimed, "If it was what I thought it was I was ready to shit my pants!"

Bismarck: "Little vulgar but yes." she said.