Chapter 12: SCP-2399

General POV

Tester's portal spit the group out on Titan, Jupiter's moon. Why? Because it was the only place the group could stay on for 30 minutes without dying. 4217 hid in the water, being very shy and all.

Andy: "Well, at least we know Titan over here has water." he said.

Missouri: "Yeah yeah, cool, Tester why aren't we on Jupiter?" he asked as a concerned father.

Tester: "Dad, there is literally nothing to stand on over there, in other words I couldn't put you there if I wanted to." she said.

C Alex: "Leave this to me, I got this." he said.

The ships present gave him room to work and a few seconds later NCC-1701 from the Kelvin Timeline of Star Trek was floating near the group.

Montana: "I always forget how big this version of Enterprise is." he says.

Missouri: "Doesn't matter, beam us up sir." he basically ordered.

C Alex: "Alright alright, hold your horses Missouri." he said, "Sheesh."

NCC-1701 activated its transporter and beamed the group of kansen up and into the transporter room where a girl that looked eerily similar to Enterprise sat waiting for them.

Enty: "Hello commanders, I am USS Enterprise NCC-1701 of StarFleet's Constitution Class." she saluted, "Nice to meet you."

Alex: "At ease Enterprise. We require a ride to Jupiter, can you get us there safely?" he asked.

Enty: "Yes I will sir." she said, "Please, make your way to the bridge."

Enty as the group would later start calling her then started walking down her hallways. Missouri followed close behind with Montana and Andy.

Andy: "Missouri, calm down." he said, "We'll get Observer back but-!!!"

He's cut off when Missouri turns around and glares at him and Montana. Once he realizes what he was doing he drops his glare and sighs.

Missouri: "I'm sorry...but when you get kids of your own-....well.." he trailed off.

Montana: "I get it, after all the toddler back at base is mine." he stated, "But you should control your anger a little more, it isn't the end of the world and we're almost there so let's not lose our heads."

Andy smiled at the little moment between his 2 creations....until something concerned him.

Andy: "Um....did we accidentally lose Enty?" he asked.

The trio look around and they had indeed fallen behind their guide. So they just ran down the way they remembered they were going and eventually caught back up with the group.