Chapter 22: Welcome to The Wall

General POV

It'd been a few months since the kidnapping of Yamato and Cleveland, both had made full recoveries and were back in action. Iowa and Wisconsin had joined Missouri and New Jersey and had done photoshoots alongside Yamato at the request of Gridley just for propaganda purposes.

Thomas and Tracy had also been helping out as the base's shunters while Trigger helped with training the carriers in the case of modern air to air combat.

Of course the Manjuu working on the Wall had recently reported that the base's essential systems had been fitted, tested, and were working flawlessly. So the order was given to pack up and move.

Currently Andy was helping load Thomas and Tracy onto a Liberty Ship alongside other items of importance.

Andy: "Alright....little to the left...too far too far.....stop! Alright, you can lower him!" he yelled out to a Manjuu.

Thomas slowly got lowered onto the deck next to Tracy.

Void Walker: "Commander," she said, grabbing Andy's attention, "all items of value have been loaded onto Liberty's and all ships await your call."

Andy looked around, ships were steamed and ready to go, filled to the brim with belongings and systems needed for smooth operation and refits.

Enty hovered idly, waiting the command so she could stretch her Impulse Engines....but that's when Andy noted someone wasn't steamed up yet.

Andy: "Tell everyone to hold on for a bit, someone isn't quite ready to roll yet." he said, walking towards said ship.

Void Walker: "Yes sir." she responded.

Andy then walked down the dockside, now empty taking one last look at the proud base as he approached Titanic.

She hadn't steamed up yet and her anchors were still down, everyone else's anchors were up, their boilers ready to rumble, and (in Enty's case) glowing excitedly.

Andy: "Titanic? Are you ok?!" he asked..

Titanic: "U-um...no...no I am not." she replied.

Sensing the unease and uncertainty in her voice Andy jumped aboard the Ocean Liner and saw Titanic, a nervous wreck, curled up in a ball.

Andy: "Titanic....are you really ok?" he asked, "Everyone's waiting you so we can depart."

Titanic looked up at him, nervousness evident in her eyes.

Titanic: "Do you think this voyage will end for me like my Maiden Voyage did?" she asked.

Andy: "What? Why're you asking that? Of course it won't." he said, "Who put that idea in your head?"

Titanic: "Purifier was teasing me about that.....at first I brushed it off but then...she got into my head and....now I'm doubting myself." she explained.

Andy sighed, making the mental note to tell Missouri to give Purifier an ass-whooping at the Wall.

Andy: "Titanic....you did get your second skin and raised bulkheads like Olympic and Britannic." he said, "Your lifeboat count is higher, your systems are more modern....and you're sailing in the middle of a convoy....there's no way in hell that you're ending up at the bottom of the sea this time."

Olympic: "He's right y'know." she said, speaking up.

The 2 look up to see Olympic standing over them with her arms crossed.

Olympic: "We ain't letting you sink....not this time." she said.

Andy: "If it makes you feel better, I'll be right by your side the entire trip." he said.