Chapter 18: the Sad Story of Alice

General POV

The day after meeting Texas, Andy was pampering her with toys and gifts. He had explained everything to Spee and the 2 girls bonded immediately. Montana and his family had for the most part recovered from the loss of Black Pearl but it was a majorly sour subject around them.

Currently Laurien, Andy, Alex, and Doc were eating some lunch while just idly chatting.

Andy: "What do you guys think happened to our other friends and family?" he asked, "Y'know, after we all.....died?"

Alex: "Well, *swallows a spoonful* my bastard of a father wouldn't care I'm gone." he stated, "My mother is probably crying her eyes out, and my sisters either don't care or are depressed as fuck."

Doc: "My family is probably depressed." he said.

Laurien: "My family's probably mourning all of us." she added, "How about you-?!"

Suddenly something flew past at Mach 4 trailing a.....rainbow?

Andy: ".....what the fu-?!" he started.

He was cut off again when other things started flying past, the group immediately got up and when they were outside multiple anomalies were reeking havoc on Pearl Harbor.

Alex: "What in the flying fuck am I seeing?" he asked no one in particular.

Andy: "No bloody idea brother." he replied.

Doc: "Alex, Laurien; go get Void Walker and Tester on scene," he ordered, "Andy?"

Andy: "I'm on it!" he yelled, "ROLL OUT!!!"

Andy then jumped off with OFA at 60% to intercept the anomalies and round them all up.

Doc: "Wha-?!.....Ok I guess I was a lil slow." he admitted.

Alex: "C'mon Laurien!" he called.

Laurien: "I'm coming, I'm coming." she said.

Back with Andy he was swinging through the sky using Black Whip and chasing down flying anomalies. He had also created a web shooter to web up the anomalies and trap them.

Andy: "That's one!" he announced.

Anomaly 1: "Oh! Boo!!!" it yelled.

The other anomalies saw what happened to their comrade and started flying in different directions while also speeding up.

Andy: "aaaaand over 30 to go.....*sigh* please tell me I can do this." he basically prayed.

He thought about Toothless from HTTYD and felt growths slowly sprout from his back, he looked back and saw that he had massive black bat wings and a tail with fins.

Andy: "Nice!" he shouted, creating another shooter, "Let's do this!"

He then started flapping his wings harder and harder until he was up in the sky. He then let himself fall and then he started fighting in a Boom and Zoom tactic where he would dive from high altitude, quickly take one out and then fly back up.

As he did he took out over 20 anomalies on his own, just to add to the fear of the anomalies his diving tactics had created a loud whistling noise.

Anomaly 20: "Holy crap he's fast!" it shouted in shock.

Anomaly 5: "You should've seen the shock on our faces when he suddenly sprouted wings and a tail." it responded.

Andy: "Alright!" he laughed, "That makes 20!"