Chapter 20: The Wall's inception

General POV

The hours following the second Attack on Pearl Harbor was a lot less chaotic than the first attack since not a single ship was sunk and the attack had been successfully repelled.

Manjuu were making temporary repairs to piers and buildings while the kansen had head-counts and assessing damage to themselves and their comrades.

Belfast: "All light cruisers accounted for." she reported.

Northampton: "Same with all heavy cruisers." she added.

Laffey: "All destroyers accounted for...." she said sleepily.

Langley: "All carriers accounted for." she reported.

Vestal: "I'm here." she said, "Akashi is on the other side of the base."

Bismarck: "All battleships accounted for." she reported.

Doc: "Good....any news on Commander Alex?" he asked.

Belfast: "None yet sir." she said, "We'll keep looking though."

Doc nodded and dismissed them before turning to do the paperwork stacked on his desk.

Currently Andy was meeting the newcomers who arrived mid-battle, them being USS Midway, USS Franklin D Roosevelt, USS Coral Sea, and RMS Titanic.

Andy: "I assume you're the new kansen who appeared out of nowhere." he said.

Midway: "Yes sir. Sorry for coming in so abruptly sir." he apologized.

Andy: "Don't be, if it weren't for your late arrival I don't think we'd be talking here so calmly." he said, turning to Titanic "I'm assuming you've reunited with your sisters."

Titanic: "Yes, I can't help but feel so happy to see them." she said, "Is it true what Olympic says? About you and her being mother and son?"

Andy: "Still getting used to it but yeah..." he shrugged.

Titanic squealed before lunging and hugging Andy tightly.

Titanic: "I am going to spoil you silly young man!" she proclaimed, "And there is nothing you can do about it!"

Andy: 'So Titanic is that one Aunt who spoils you silly every time you meet.....interesting.' he thought to himself.

Titanic held the hug for a while before Olympic came in and coughed into her hand.

Olympic: "Sister, that is not how a lady should act, now is it?" she reminded.

Titanic: "No..." she said, letting go of her hug, "but congratulations on adopting him."

Olympic: "Thank you.....but I have other news," she started, turning to Andy, "it's about Alex."

Andy perked up and took immediate notice. Titanic on the other hand looked confused.

Titanic: "Wait....who's Alex?" she asked.

A jump cut shows the group and the other Commanders in the commander's office. With Andy and Doc explaining who Alex is.

Andy: "Alex, or as we first knew him, dieHero; was a part of our squad of authors," he started, "me, him, and Doc would create 2 books on a site known as Wattpad before the events that would lead us all here put a stop to that."

Doc: "Technically speaking, Andy over here became his son by technicality because his younger sister Texas considers Alex her dad." he added.

At this info Laurien turned to Andy with a disapproving face.