Chapter 5: Trip down the East Coast

General POV

It was the final day of the Summit, besides SCP-4217 the rest of the event had gone without incident. But the group was kinda bitter about 4217 so the ships and commanders were told to meet at Edinburgh Station in Scotland where a fancy rake of 5 Pullman Coaches had been arranged to be taken down the mainline to London where the groups would part ways.

 But the group was kinda bitter about 4217 so the ships and commanders were told to meet at Edinburgh Station in Scotland where a fancy rake of 5 Pullman Coaches had been arranged to be taken down the mainline to London where the groups would part...

(5 of these)

Andy: "So why're we doing this?" he asked.

Doc: "Well, everyone's been a bit tense since 4217, so I thought to unwind a little we could use a train ride.." he replied.

Queen Elizabeth: "And it is a splendid move." she said, "The railways are of vital significance for us Royals and are most luxurious in styling."

The group gathered on the platform and waited for the engine. Some boarded the train and marveled at the level luxury present while Luna stayed outside, he was praying so hard that the engine coming down the line was a steam engine and hopefully a famous one too.....but no, coming down the line....was a Class 46 numbered D199 boasting a BR Blue livery the engine is better known as 'Spamcan' by those who have read the Railway Series.

was a Class 46 numbered D199 boasting a BR Blue livery the engine is better known as 'Spamcan' by those who have read the Railway Series

Queen Elizabeth: "What happened to the Engine we charted?!" she shouted from the lead coach.

Station Master: "The sheds are blocked Your Majesty." he replied, "All the Steam Engines were trapped inside, the only other engines are the Diesels and a few shunters."

Elizabeth grumbled, she had many human fascinations, rail-fanning was certainly among them, but she couldn't do anything about it so the group hopped aboard the luxurious coaches, the guard blew his whistle, the diesel sounded its 2-tone horn, and the consist set off down the line. The kansen's hull forms were making the trip to the Thames River as the group sat so they didn't need to worry 'bout that part.

Andy: "So, what do you guys wanna do?" he asked, "Other than stare blankly out a window?"

Laurien: "Truth or Dare?" she suggested.