Chapter 9: Dueling

General POV

(Ok.....I may have lied about doing MJTM 2 next....just stay tuned for that, as my bio states, my schedule is garbage)

A few hours after getting the massive upgrade from Frigate to Large Cruiser, Luna was a little more confident in himself, he was no longer the smallest ship in the crew, if anything Kaganovich was the smallest now.

So he decided to duel Missouri, why? Because he was being uncharacteristically confident, that's why. So currently Luna is seen stretching and thinking of strategies.

Andy: 'Ok, 11 inch guns won't penetrate an Iowa, so switch to High Explosive shells, Godzilla's abilities are too powerful and lethal so don't use that, limit One-for-All to about 45%, ok that should be everything.' he thought, before getting into position, "Ready Alex?"

In response he flipped the bird. Enterprise blew her horn and signaled that we were clear to begin the battle. She made a hand chop motion and I shot off towards Missouri with all my guns firing......he was not impressed, he tanked all my shots and retaliated with a salvo of 6x 16 inch AP shells.

Luna was hit by 4 of them and was sent flying back, as Luna flew away Missouri charged, by sheer accident one of the 'Wildcat' helicopters had fallen out of the hangar bay and into the sea, but Missouri took that as Luna launching it so he launched his before giving the former frigate a one-two combo.

But as he was winding up another punch Luna charged up One-for-All and landed a single punch on Missouri which sent him flying. In the crowds all the Eagle Union girls stood up in surprise.

Graf Spee: "Vhy are you standing up?" she asked.

Z23: "Yeah, it vas just a zingle punch, if anything zhat vas just extreme luck." she said.

New Jersey: "No you don't get it, lil bro was basically invincible before this, not a single one of us could even land a hit on him." she said.

Prinz Eugen: "Not even Enterprise?!" she said incredulously.

Hornet: "Not even big sis." she stated.

Doc: "Damn," he said, "that's a really big statement."

Laurien: "Well, I don't think he's getting another hit off." she said.

Luna didn't hear this, he was out of earshot, so using Full-Cowling he charged at Missouri hoping to repeat his earlier successes with 4217-B....but no, Missouri just activates One-for-All himself!

Andy: "Oh shit......" he cursed.

Luna had forgotten one of Izuku's strengths, analyzing the opponent's strengths and weaknesses-

Pause

Future Andy: Looking back on this fight now, I realized I should've activated One-for-All at the start to gain Midoriya's analytical side and really think about what Alex's ability could've been

Play

-Missouri proceeded to bring Luna up into the air using Black Whip and fire literally anything and everything he had at Luna who went flying, about 2 seconds into the flight Missouri kicked Luna's nuts so hard that they burst.

Immediately after that Spee's fainted and Enterprise called the match.

Crowd: "Oooooohhhhh!!" they yelled.

Doc: "That had to hurt so badly." he said.

Luna fell to the water curled up in pain when Missouri grabbed him, shoved another healing potion down his throat, and looked at me with an amused grin on his face.