Chapter 14: Sorry Pearl....

General POV

Once Olympic was officially registered in Ironblood's fleet she was given a major retrofit. Many things had to go, mainly the Marconi Room, the Triple Expansion Engines, and the Coal-Burning Boilers.

Olympic: "What the hell is this?!" she yelled, gesturing to something.

Oh yeah....they also gave her weapons, specifically a few 5 inch guns for the time being.

Andy: "It's just for now Olympic," he said, "until we find something more permanent you'll have these fitted to your deck." 

Olympic: "*sigh* This'll remind me too much of World War 1." she said, her head in her palm, "And I told you to call me mom didn't I?"

Andy: "I know Olympic.....to both..........but a lot has changed since your era and....I haven't been here a full year and I'm still aclimating to the place, I'll call you mom when I feel ready...." he stated.

Olympic: "*sigh* Fine," she pouted, walking off, "now I expect you to hit it off with Spee already!"

Andy: "Wha-?! Bu-?! DOH!!!" he spluttered.

Olympic chuckled at the warship as work continued on her hull form. Currently, 3 Steam Turbines were slowly being lowered into Olympic's ship, replacing 2 Triple Expansion Engines.

A few days later Spee, Avrora, Laurien, Olympic, Cleveland, Yamato, Belfast, and the 1-A girls were put shopping.

Yaoyorozu: "So....what else do we all want?" she asks, "We all have clothes, food, and other things so what do you guys wanna do?"

Cleveland: "There should be an amusement park on the pier over there." she said, pointing to Pier 9, "We can go there."

Mina: "Well~ I know something Spee might want.~" she teasingly said.

Graf Spee: "U-um....I don't know what you're talking about." she spluttered out.

Jirou: "C'mon girl, we all know you have a thing for Commander Yan, even if you don't admit it." she said.

Spee blushed and stared down at her feet.

*PEEP PEEP!!!*

The group pause their teasing when a whistle suddenly sounded out.

Hagakure: "Speaking of whom.~" she said cheekily.

Coming around a bend was a LB&SCR A1 'Terrier' numbered 55 but more commonly known....as Stepney.

On the footplate was who else but Andy who was in the process of shunting some new boilers towards Olympic's dock

On the footplate was who else but Andy who was in the process of shunting some new boilers towards Olympic's dock. Onboard with him was Doc who was helping look for the leak in the fuel lines.

1-A Girls: "Oh Boys!~" they yelled, "Can you come over here a sec?~"

The girls continued hollering and calling to the duo on the footplate.