Chapter 3: Friends and Enemies

General POV

Luna and Missouri were in shock, what a friggin coincidence! They had just run into each other by chance now they figure out they had been invited by another friend.

Doc: "Who goes there?!" he yelled.

And he didn't remember us again.

Andy: "I'm Ironblood's new commander!" I yelled, "You probably remember me as Andy or kuwebby2 though!"

Alex: "And I'm Eagle Union's Commander-in-Training." he joined, "But you remember me as dieHero on Wattpad!"

Doc racked his mind before snapping his fingers and teleporting to us before hugging the both of us.

Doc: "Lads!" he yelled.

Andy: "Gah! Well.....good to see you too man." he groaned.

Alex: "Yup....good to see ya.....ow I think letting us go would be nice...." he groaned out.

Luna had just hardened his body so he wasn't getting hurt.

Doc: "Oh right." he said sheepishly, "But seriously, it's great to see you 2!"

Andy: "Same to you Doc." he said.

Sheffield cleared her throat and got the trio's attention.

Sheffield: "Pardon the interruption master, but we have a summit to attend." she reminded.

Nimitz: "Yes, let's dock and get set up." he said.

The 4 Ironblood ships and 4 Eagle Union ships docked and were greeted by Belfast and Hood.

Belfast: "Welcome to Royal Navy, I am Belfast, I shall be taking care of Ironblood." she curtsied, "Use me as you wish."

Andy: "......I'm sorry wut?" he asked.

Doc: "Um....Bel....I don't think you need to do.....that anymore." he said.

Belfast: "I see....this is the exception to the pervert Ironblood rule?" she questioned.

Graf Spee: "Yes, in fact if anything he has kept his distance from everyone but Bismarck and Z23." she stated, "But they're both his secretaries so it's not really unusual to see them around him."

Belfast nodded at this, he sounded like an introvert.

Belfast: "Well, if you don't mind, how about I lead you to the dorms?" she offered before starting to walk away to her position.

Spee looked at Luna who shrugged and followed the maid, the Ironblood girls proceeded to follow their commander.

Later the Ironblood group is seen in their room in night clothes. Well everyone but Luna who wasn't there. Speaking of the room it was a decently sized one with 2 beds, a mini-fridge, a bath, and a balcony which had been shut.

Graf Spee: "Where is the Kommandant?" she asked.

Z23: "Hm, you don't think he's just talking with the other Commanders do you?" she asked.

Graf Spee: "No, he seemed to be quite tired." she said, "I wonder where he is."

Eugen could be heard giggling in the background as she realized what had happened.

Meanwhile Luna had just gotten out of the showers and had put on his still somewhat big Pajama pants, he was about to grab the shirt of said Pajamas.....only to find nothing, he looked and saw that nothing was there.

Andy: "Oh you've gotta be shitting me......EUGEN!!!!!" he yelled.

In the room Eugen was full blown laughing, the shout had been heard everywhere. Eugen had taken out his only available top, the other clothes he packed were dress whites and Admiral Uniforms, not good for sleeping.