Chapter 13: RMS Olympic

General POV

It had been a few weeks since the assault on 2399 and her subsequent defeat. Things were...sort of normal some were still grasping at Starship Enterprise being tied up to the island via a rope and others were still being a little cautious of 4217 and the Sirens being around.

Currently Andy and Spee were just eating some Breakfast in the Mess Hall with the other ships. They were casually eating and laughing at the chaotic situations that occurred around them.

Graf Spee: "That kid is stuck in between a rock and a hard place, isn't he?" she said, watching as Void Walker flirted with Lincoln while a pissed Black Pearl tried to keep her away.

Andy: "Poor guy, his dorky attitude is gonna be the end of him." he said, before opening his jaws to take another bite out of his sandwich, "Or he's just really lucky."

Andy then took a bite out of his sandwich while Spee ate one of her corn chips.

Lincoln: "Girls, you really don't need to fight over me-!!" he starts but is cut off by Pearl.

Black Pearl: "No! This bitch is trying to steal you from me!" she yells.

Void Walker: "Excuse me hog, there's a lot of him to go around." she yells back.

Black Pearl: "Excuse me?!" she yelled.

Lincoln, knowing that this was the time to skedaddle used Harriet's semblance to run away while the girls continued bickering.

Alex: "You guys watching the chaos from the sidelines?" he asked as he sat down with a tray of food.

Andy: "Yup, it's pretty entertaining I will admit." he replied, "How's Eugen?"

Alex: "She's doing better, still a tease but she is only doing it because she wants to and not as a coping mechanism anymore." he replied, "Overall, there's been a lot of improvement."

Andy: "Well, that's good to hear. Any plans for the weekend?" he asked, "I'm pretty sure I have a switch somewhere aboard my ship that we can use."

Graf Spee: "What does a 'switch' have to do with entertainment?" she asked.

Alex: "The Nintendo Switch is a hybrid gaming console that is both a handheld and, if connected to a dock, a home console it's really fun to play and a lot of people have them, you should join us." he suggested.

Andy: "Yeah, tell Doc and the others to bring their secretaries too." he said, "That way we can play more."

Alex gave a thumbs up before starting to eat his meal. A little later Andy was in the commander's office filling out some paperwork as the 6 commanders would rotate as to who was in charge of the separate sectors of command everyday in the week, today was his turn.

Currently however he was dreading that bit, he had filled out the mountain of paperwork meant for the repair, supply, and maintenance of the base but he was now going through all the requests the shipgirls were making....yeah most of them were disasters waiting to happen while others were understandable at the very least.

Andy: "Why is everyone here so horny?" he asked himself.

Graf Spee: "Everyone's been very lonely at the bottom of the sea and since zhey have human bodies zheir hormones have gone haywire." she said as she walked in.