Sateda PT. 3

We touch down on Sateda and track Ronon's life sign to what looks like a hospital. 

"You're a coward!" Comes Ronon's voice.

We walk up seeing what looks like a mobile camera, so I take the shot. When we walk in, Ronon seems shocked. 

"Don't look so surprised." 

He slumps down onto the floor. "Ronon, are you okay?"

"Come on." Sheppard starts. "You can thank us later. McKay and Beckett are waiting for us in a jumper on the roof." 

He raises his gun, aiming it at the Colonel. "Get out of here." 

We raise our arms as Teyla keeps watch. "Oh, hey! I know you've been through a lot, but, uh..." 

"I'm not going anywhere."

McKay calls in on the radio. "What is going on down there? You have at least twenty-five Wraith closing in on your position from ground level."

"It seems Ronon doesn't want to leave." 

"Well, too bad!" Rodney shouts. "You tell that ungrateful example of unevolved humanity that we came all this way to rescue him, so he better get off his ass...'

"McKay says... he's very hurt you won't come with us." 

"I can't. Keturah and his people, they had a deal. They traded me for their freedom."

I damn near facepalm. "Are you kidding me?! Them! The exact people who not turned you over to the Wraith, but threatened to kill us." 

"It was my fault they were culled."

"Ronon..." Teyla begins, gaining his attention. "The wraith didn't honor the deal. Keturah and his village, they're all dead."

"Now, can we go?" 

"No."

"Why not?" 

A furious look comes into his eyes. "Because I'm going to kill the Wraith responsible for all this."

"Let me guess, he's not one of the Wraiths that's coming here to kill us," I observe, a hand on my hip.

"No. He's probably still up on the hive." 

"We can't take on a hive ship now." Teyla states. 

"We don't have to." 

McKay calls us back on the radio. "Why aren't you moving?"

"Umm, sorry Rod, Ronon wants to handle some things first."

Sarcastically, "Oh really? Like what?"

I walk over to Ronon, extending a hand. "Come on, let's do this." 

He looks at my hand for a second and accepts allowing me to help him. "Just stay out of my way."

Ronon starts to limp. "Hey!" He pauses and turns to me. 

I give him a sweet smile, holding his gun. "I held on to this, just in case. Unless you're gonna let me keep it." He just takes it and keeps walking. 

Sheppard puts a hand on my shoulder. "Give him time."

"I know." 

"What the hell is going on down there?"

Sheppard answers Rodney. "Ronon thinks he can get the head Wraith responsible for all this to come down and fight him if we kill all these Wraith first." 

Ronon takes out two Wraith down the stairwell, and quickly proceeds and the three of us, have to hurry up the stairs. 

"That is the stupidest plan I have ever heard."