Trinity PT. 1

We are all in the Puddle Jumper and McKay is telling Ronon how to conduct himself before missions. 

"I'm just saying as a team veteran, to the new guy that a heavy lunch before mission departure, bad idea. I mean, even with the inertial dampeners, this whole flying thing is done on an empty stomach." 

"Yeah, well, I've got a pretty strong stomach." Ronon contests.

"Hey, I can eat frozen dinners before thawing them, and sometimes it even effects me." 

"Yeah, Rodney because not thawing a frozen dinner before eating it is the true sign of a strong stomach." I tease. 

"McKay, are you reading anything?" John asks, clearly annoyed.

Rodney remembering he has a job answers, "Oh, Nothing. Life signs from the planet is negative."

"Then it is a shame because the Atlantis database says that the Dorandan's were a wonderful race of people." Teyla states.

"Well the database is over ten thousand years old, you can bet somethings have changed." Rodney interjects.

"Sheppard." Ronon simply says, causing me to look back at him and then out the window where there is a large debris field.

As we continue to fly we see a Wraith ship.

"That was a Hive ship" Ronon points out.

"Something brought that thing down." I observe.

"Whoa, whoa whoa." Mckay starts, "What if whatever put holes in the wraith wants to put holes in us?" 

"Like you said a lot can change in ten thousand years." Sheppard quoted.

We see a city and it is destroyed, and with a storm that strikes the place with lightning.

Upon seeing this Rodney states "That would explain the lack of life signs.

"This is normally what happens when you fight back." Ronon says, speaking of the destruction that we see.

"These folks took out a fleet of Wraith ships, I think they did a great job fighting back." I point out.