Condemned PART. 5 (final)

"Well, we may need to fight her Al." Sheppard states.

"I know, and I am ready to do so." 

"Rodney, how long do you need to work on the DHD?" John asks. 

"In a perfect world, two days." He responds.

"Sorry, Rod. Don't know if you noticed, we are not in a perfect world!" I whisper yell.

"Right now though, it should take me, ten minutes." 

"All right, we need to create a diversion. We're going to split up, flank them, get them looking everywhere except the Jumper. Hopefully we can buy enough time to steal back our weapons." And as we were all about to follow this plan, the gate starts to open. 

"Or we could just dial the Gate." I say, surprised, and confused. 

"They fixed the DHD?" Teyla questions.

"That's not possible." Rodney answers to no one in particular. 

"I don't think they're the ones who dialed it." Sheppard states.

Soon enough a Wraith dart, comes flying out of the Stargate.

"Everyone, get down!" I exclaim. The dart just flies over us, without any disturbance at all. 

"It didn't see us?" Eldon asks. 

"It saw us. It didn't care." Ronon explains. 

"Why not?" Rodney asks worried, equaling my suspicions as well.

"Who cares? They left the Jumper." Sheppard says, causing us all to run toward the craft.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me and Ronon are put on watch together. I have some throwing knives, and of course, Eskrima Sticks that I hid in some compartments in the puddle jumper.

"You are well equipped with weapons, but all are for melee, why?" Ronon asks me.

"I trained, in a very terrible place first, but I always excelled at melee, and hand to hand, I beat everyone, and when I was rescued, that was my specialty out on missions. The only person who was almost as good as me, was Teal'c. I think you'd like him."

"So, when you tell me that you are good at hand to hand, or the sticks, you truly believe you can beat me." 

"I don't know, I'm hoping you will be a challenge."

"But you never spar with Teyla." 

"Only, because since you've been here, She and I have been extremely busy."

"Alright, if you are so good, then why didn't you use melee when you were fighting the Wraith the first time I met you?"

"No need. I don't need to humiliate my enemies." And with that we both crack up, until we see that the dart goes right back through the gate.

"I"ll stay, you go inform them." I say, back to a more serious demeanor.

We stay silent, until we see some prisoners returning to the crash site. 

"Party's over, Sheppard." I yell.

"Aww, and just when it was getting good." He responds, in a joking manner. "Let's see  if we can hold them off." Sheppard continues. He goes into the back into the puddle jumper, and all McKay tells us to hold off the prisoners for two more minutes.

We then begin to run into the woods. Teyla, and John use sticks as weapons, while me and Ronon are already fighting, seeing as I gave him a few of my knives. I first take out the first prisoner with my bare hands, then the second I hit with one of my Eskrima sticks, and then wrap my thighs around his neck, and dropping down, making him unconscious from the lack of air. I then take cover, and start throwing knives at others.