Synopsis

A notorious family with an even more notorious man as the head of the family. Fabian Bianchi, the eldest to the untouchable family. Nothing happens without his knowing or approval. Everything is always according to his will as he deems. All things except Lennox Klein. The magnetizing crisis manager and lawyer is the only exception to the rule. Being part of the political dynasty Lennox finally finds the opportunity to leave this life behind, or so she thinks. One last client and she will leave everything behind, until her client puts her in the same room as the one and only untouchable man.

"Did you think it'd be so easy?" I hate to admit defeat to Fabian. But he was right, I did think it would be so easy. "When will you ever learn Lennox?"

"I told you it is Ms.Klein to you." His hand grabbed my wrist, applying only a bit of pressure that sped my heart up.

"I don't understand..these games you play. You know I always win but you still test me. Do you really have no idea what I am capable of?"

"Do your worst." I tried to spit out the words with animosity but all that came were bated breaths.

"Remember what you asked for Lennox." He presses a button on the bottom of his desk. A dark partition lowers revealing a board room. Prissy exec's with too tight clothes and bored looks quickly address Fabian. A simple wave of his hands and the board room empties. "Now let me show you the worst I have to give."