1:28

Angelo found every fucking thing you could find out about this Rebecca Cheyney. Very few things stood out to me about the woman. What did is the fact that she worked directly under Jackson Dane, disappeared off the face of the earth, is pregnant, and most importantly contacted Lennox after she said she wasn't taking anymore clients or cases. This woman had to have something to do with the Golden Maison incident or Jackson Dane or else she wouldn't be doing so much to help her. If I could I would watch the footage from the night of the incident but the particular room where the event was held calls for no cameras. Why the Achilleo's would ever approve of a room like that is beyond me. I shouldn't have let them handle certain things that I did. It's a mistake I'm paying for dearly right now.

Finding out all of this information and the fact that Lennox walked into the hospital through a private entrance with blood all over her made me completely feral. I couldn't help myself but to rush to her side. When I tried to force her to tell me the truth she stood ten feet tall on not discussing it. Stubborn as always yet and still I couldn't help drinking her in. Admiring her in all the ways she should be. It's why I had to kiss her. My body couldn't resist not touching her, not feeling her skin pressed against mine. It's a sickness to desire her in the ways that I do. To feel so deeply for her that the burden she faces causes my own heartache. I'm a man who can only hold on for so long so I promised her that I would lock her away until she was ready to be honest. And I will.

It's the reason why instead of working out of my office I'm set up in a room in the hospital. Perks of having the type of connections that I do. Being here I'll be able to track all of my lovely Little Lennox's moves. If she steps a foot out of Rebecca's room I will know. She thinks I'm joking with her. That I made an idle vow to her but I sure as hell did not. The second she leaves the hospital I'll be right there waiting for her.

"Why are you summoning me to Zandrino's office? It's after five so well past working hours." The blue USB that has become the bane of my existence I throw at him. "Watched it already?"

"I decided not to. Burn it or do whatever you want with it." Gleam fills his face at the admission. I'm completely serious about not watching it. I've already found my way into finding out the truth.

"I'm assuming you working out of the hospital has something to do with Rebecca's hospitalization?" His blonde eyes roam around Zandrino's office, which I'm working out of. There's so much in here. Clothes, hair products, even a futon. It makes sense since he's always here working.

"I confronted her. Words were said and now I'm here waiting until she leaves."
The woman thought she could avoid me. Ignore me even but I'm not going down without a fight. God do I love it when she fights. Being with her is everything so I won't give it up so easily.

"Exactly what words were exchanged." I grimace at the memory of our conversation. The same anger I felt in that moment flares in my veins once again. Nothing as filthy as blood should ever touch her but somehow it did and she had been so blase about the whole thing. As if it isn't a big deal. It pissed me off to no end. Then the threats came not too long after.

"It doesn't matter. Thank you for bringing the documents." We could be here for another ten minutes or hours depending on when Rebecca would wake up. Once again I needed the distraction of something to keep my mind off of her.

"I spoke to the little devils today." I nod my head for him to continue.

These days I've been so focused on the secrets around me I hadn't paid as much attention to them as I usually would. My world had become preoccupied with all things Lennox Klein. I hope they forgive me for my distraction but I trust them to take care of themselves. Still I worry.