1:16

I watch Amara wrap her arms around Vivvy tightly holding her

I watch Amara wrap her arms around Vivvy tightly holding her. She just fell asleep in her bed when Amara snuck in to sleep with her. The two of them probably needed each other more than anyone else in this world. I thank the little bit of good karma that I have that it was being used on them. My sisters deserved the entire world, and I would be damned if I didn't give it to them.

"Go Fabian, I've got her." Amara turns to whisper to me.

It takes a moment for the words to resonate. I knew she would be fine with Amara, and all the rest of her brothers would fight like hell for her. Nights like this make it hard to leave them. Vivvy especially, she is more delicate, she never fought the feelings that burned inside of her. Sometimes they consumed her.

"She asleep?" Geno's lean muscular frame stands by the door. "Yeah, I took her to the grave. She cried for an hour and knocked out when we got home."

"There's not much more you can do since she's asleep."

"I'm aware."

"I'm just saying." Geno always has been a know it all, typically he was right. "Your point being."

"Zaviano called, he brought Lennox home." I grunt at his response. I knew Zaviano would make sure she was home safely. "Go call her, I swear I'm the only person with any sense in this house." He slides by me to sit on the edge of the bed. He looks over Vivvy, inspecting her himself as if to verify her well-being again.

I understood his behavior, Geno isn't the easiest personality. Grumpy, sarcastic, smartass, well those are his everyday traits, but he also is a protector to his core. When Vivvy was adopted into our family he became attached to her. He always watched over her, anywhere she went he would be right behind her making sure she didn't fall.

I won't say it hasn't been a point of contention in our family. Especially when Amara came back into our lives. There had been a period of serious tension between the four youngest, constant pushing and pulling. It seemed we could never get it right, until we did. Now instead of following behind just Vivvy he has double the work of watching both girls, and keeping Gian on track.

I nod at Geno, he watches over both girls with hawkeyes.

I slip my phone out of my pocket debating whether I should call or not. I decided on the former instantly dialing her number. I pace a few steps waiting in anticipation for her to answer the phone.

"Fabian," her voice decadent as always stops my pacing. I can hear her breaths through the phone, that probably makes me a weirdo but I couldn't care less. "Fabian? Can you hear me?"

"Lennox," Truthfully I did know what to say. I just needed to hear her, to confirm it for myself. I wished to be near her, look into her eyes, feel her skin. "Have you had dinner?"

"I'm eating a salad now?" I scoff at the choice. "What you're too good for a salad? Actually look-" The phone cuts out, the notification for a facetime call pops up. I answer it with a smile that refused to go away on my face.