1:13

"Yes,yes,yes

"Yes,yes,yes...oh my." Lennox screams her approval. The sound is quite fascinating as I have never heard such joy from the woman. A smile, even a laugh from time to time sure. This overwhelming pleasure, never.

"I told you I could do it." She grabs a bottle of water, chugging it for life. "I never doubted you." A gold star emerges on the screen claiming Lennox as the victor. Her gleam for this dancing game is pretty hilarious and absolutely sweet. When I walked inside her open planned apartment, she led me to her couch and grabbed two glasses of wine. After two sips she began raving about her favorite dancing themed game on her switch. The excitement in her eyes is unmatched. She's a kid and this is her candy store. I also would never complain about seeing Lennox's curvy ass in those little shorts.

"Stop staring at my ass perv." She flops on the couch, her thigh touching mine. "I looked you up, you know. Well, I'm sure you do, and I did." She pauses to sip her wine, swirling it around her glass.

"What did you find Little Lennox?" I tilt her head up, wiping some wine from the corner of her lip. My hand lingers longer than I intend it to. I crave to hold her like a blanket.

"You're one of New York's most eligible bachelors. Hmm." My hand still holds her face, the pad of my thumb resting on the corner of her lip. "And that interests you?"

"The media hunts you like a dog,"

"It comes with the territory."

"You're a good man. A good brother. I'm sorry about your mom." My mom, what would she know about her? "I read that, she passed away."

"A heart attack." I release her face from my hand. Thinking of my mother always led down a rabbit hole of misery. "She must've been great to raise you to be.."

"She was unlike anyone I'd ever met." I sipped my own glass of wine. I needed it if I were going to talk about my mom. Preferably whisky would be the drink but I'll take what I can get. "My mother had the kindest heart, for everyone she met. When she died I realized how that type of care is so rare." In truth my mother was much more than just her kindness but I couldn't find any words to express that. Nicoletta Bianchi always shined from the morning start to the evening star.

"I'm sure she would be proud to know the kindness of your own heart." I hate that she says it with such admiration. In truth I'm not completely who she thinks nor am I as confident as her that she would be proud of who I am. "How is your own mother Ms.Chanel Klein?"

"A nuisance," she rolls her eyes, gulping her own drink. There's a story to their relationship that I'm not quite sure of. "I love the woman, she's just a lot. We're just both so different. No matter how hard I try to appease her it's just never enough." From the moment I've met her Lennox has been nothing more than enough, capable, determined, independent. She never lacked in any way for her to feel that vexes me. "She wishes I were like the other girls, that I was less hellbent on my career, I just can't."