1:32

"I'll be back no later than an hour." I kiss Lennox's forehead while she's still curled underneath the covers.

"Don't rush on my account. I'll have a nice breakfast in your bed while running up your electricity bill." She sits up to pick a slice of bacon off of the breakfast tray. "Seriously, do what you need to." How can I focus on anything with her looking so comfortable in my bed? My body is screaming to get back in the bed with her. We could spend the morning watching crappy television in each other's arms.

"Do your worst Little Lennox." Kissing her one last time she giggles. A sound I don't think I have ever heard her make before. "We'll head out once I get back." Kissing her actually for the last time she moans her agreement in my mouth. A sound I will never tire of hearing.

After Lennox's mom left yesterday she punished me in many welcoming ways for siding with the woman. Under me, on top, in the shower, even on my office desk. We had a relaxing dinner.Then an even more relaxing shower together.

Falling asleep and waking up with her felt like a dream. I almost didn't believe it when the sun was rising with my arms wrapped around her. Everyday I want to wake up like that. All my moments I wish to spend with her, under her, on top, and side by side. From now on her place is next to me hand in hand. Dick to pussy. Mouth to mouth. All positions are reserved for her.

Yesterday we stepped into another phase of our relationship. Surely I thought she would have changed her mind after our confession. She still seems to be on board with this reality of us as a couple.

Today I have an early morning meeting with Milo which is the only reason I'm out of the bed and away from my woman. If I tried to weasel my way out of this today there is no doubt in my heart that Zaviano would kill me for it. I've been dreading dealing with Milo. His slick mouth left a lot to be desired from the mam. This is a necessary evil to get the answers that I need. The shit with his organization has gone too far. Finding that some of his clients on his list were only covers for men in his organization is just the proof I needed to confront him.

Thinking about it has me meeting him and Angelo in the entryway. The sooner we get this over with the sooner I can be back to whisk Lennox away.

Now is the perfect time to have a getaway to the cabins further up north. Winter seclusion with only the two of us is exactly what I need right now. Between the shit with the Pervetti's, Dane's, and our own internal family issues I need to clear my head. Zaviano could easily handle things for a couple of days. Especially before I talk to my sisters about whatever it is they have going on.

Lately I have come to realize how much of a package the two of them are. I just hope they know me better than to think I have forgotten about their little secret they have going. Recently my attention has had to have been in other places but the second I get a moment to speak with them I will.

"Let's get this over with." Angelo bristles while walking to the town car.

Zaviano scrolls through his phone while speaking. "In and out. The only people that will be there are Milo and two of his guys. Arrangements have already been set." Angelo and I both grunt our acknowledgement.

"Good, I want this done as soon as possible. I'm taking Lennox away when we get back before the others get home." Both of them give me the same unimpressed look. "If they see her I'll never get her out of the house you know that."

If Genevieve spotted her she would steal her way for the rest of the day doing whatever it is they do. Shopping, spa treatments, watching sappy movies. Probably shit talking me would make the list of activities. All of it would be done with no care for our plans. While I don't mind it and am happy that they have all taken to her we need a little space right now. We both deserve some bliss before the hellstorm rains down on us.