1:6

There's a man tied up in our warehouse. Nothing new and he's nobody special. Just another idiot who didn't follow the rules. It's such a shame when they do that. Jorge, one of my distributors, his job is to pass off products to handlers. Instead of passing off the fifty-thousand kilos of cocaine to the Greek handlers he took ten kilos for himself. Leaving only forty for distribution. You do the math. It's more than the money, it's the disrespect. I operate on loyalty. Stealing has no place in my business.

"Shut the fuck up." Geno glares at Jorge. More so the piss leaking from him. It was getting all over my damn floors. Concrete metal or not, even the cleaners shouldn't have to deal with that. I'll make sure to add a bonus to their pay for it. Gian laughs deeply as Geno continues his glaring. The two couldn't be any more different. If it weren't for their identical look you wouldn't know of their relation. Even as they stand their sharp jaws and dark tousled hair perfectly mirror one another.

The two are home for the weekend. Knowing being away has them itching for any type of action. I could've told them the man forgot to pick up my dry cleaning and they would be ready to torture, maim, and kill him.

"Jorge. Stop pissing on my floors before I make you like it up. Capito?" Geno flicks Jorge's red blushed cheek.

"Oooh, you pissed Geno off, not a good idea. Trust me I know first hand." Gian pats the man's back. True to his word, a pissed off Geno is by far the last thing you want. He can be more than unyielding, unforgiving, and down right evil. I wonder where he gets it from.

"Gian, you shut the fuck up too." Geno starts to move towards his brother. Really the two of them together always ensued in argument. Now is just not the time we do have a particularly busy schedule. Lennox would be here soon enough and I wanted not even a drop of blood anywhere near her.

"Are you two going to fight like this the whole time? I will do it myself if so." The two give each other wary looks not wanting their opportunity taken away from them. They both mumble what I assume to be apologies or complaints before focusing back on the little thief. Gian gags the fucker pulling on the straps so tight some of Jorge's hair pulls.

A fine knife is taken from the tools, Geno takes his time disinfecting it. He's playing with Jorge like prey torturing him with just the sight of the knife.

"What do you think fratello?"

"I think it needs to be tested, Fabian, what do you say?" Gian looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"Do what you must. We are short on time."

Gian restrains his arms and legs so he can't move too much. Geno uses his knife to carve abstract designs across Jorge's skin. In contrast Gian uses a smaller rigid knife to place small like paper cuts in the skin. Blood falls down Jorges skin getting into his eyes and mouth. He looks like fucking Carrie and it is truly a work of art.

"Alright boys, usually I would give you all the time in the world but we have a guest coming today." I tap my watch seeing how much time we have before our guest arrives. She had been on my mind since I last saw her yesterday. The smell of her Chanel No.5 had me salivating at the mouth. Holding her in my arms almost ruined me. The feel of the little bit of exposed skin was smooth, supple, and absolutely divine.

"A super special guest at that." Gian snickers.

"What was that Gi?"

"Nothing." He hums.

Both of them finish their cuts and take time to admire the varied lines and intricate designs on his face. The tears that leaked from his eyes mixed with the open wounds and blood elevated the pain he was feeling.