1:11

She is no good. No good to my mental state nor my physical one. It seemed to become erect around the little minx. Shock is the only word that comes to mind seeing her at the hospital. Which quickly was replaced by a tender feeling that I couldn't quite place.

After her abrupt departure Angelo caught me up on all of the details from the day. Including how she ended up at the hospital in the first place. I was delighted to find that she was just as pissed as the rest of us about Zaviano's attack. Which is what leads me to my current appearance at the Golden Maison.

All the resources I shoved into this fucking place and this is how they repay me. It's the brazen of them to think I wouldn't find out or just wouldn't care. The Golden Maison would not be the lucrative hotel it is today without me and the organizations I support. It's unfortunate that the Hyuang's have become such traitors and forgotten everything I've given them. Now, because of their stupidity my brother had been caught in the crossfire of their treachery. They surely would pay.

"What exactly do you think you're doing here?" I bark at the owners of the Golden Maison. Another day I would have taken my time with the entire ordeal, but today wasn't another one and I am completely vexed.

"Bianchi sir, what do you mean?" Cecil, the husband, tried to deny what I know is true.

"Cecil you can bullshit the best of them, but not me. You see how you didn't even know that I was in your building, how you were surprised to see me? Shocked even?" His head nods fastly. "That's because at the end of the day all this shit is because I allow it. If I wanted I could take it all away and leave you without so much as a spoon to lick. Don't think for a second Josie can you help with this either, she follows my orders just as her husband."

Josie Galalnis, previously Hyuang, is the daughter of Cecil and Mae Hyuang. Josie never knew the true dealings and nature of her parents and their business. That is until Adonis Galanis, the head of the Greek Mafia and her fell in love or whatever. The Golden Maison criminal activities are in the jurisdiction of the Greek Mafia, which is how they met.

Adonis Galanis and I have a lot of history, when we were boys we spent some time together. I've come to respect what he has done with his mafia. The issue here is the fact that the Hyuang's are letting another organization funnel contraband and partake in other activities within Greek Mafia jurisdiction without their approval. Not only are they disregarding territory lines, they're also allowing other product to be run through, product that isn't mine. You see how that's a problem.

"Speak, now."

"Well, yes, there has been another organization working within the Maison. We're sorry, it's just they threatened our family." Mae bursts into dramatic tears falling onto her knees gripping the ground."And you didn't think your son-in-law could have handled the threat? You're dense if you think I believe that. I hope you know by allowing this behavior you have stolen from your very own daughter." The insult lands as Mae's face twists in pain at it. "We would never hurt her."