1

I told Megatron that I lived to serve him. And I also told him that I am a mad scientist. I did bring it up, and told him that I actually have one of my own creations. When I opened my own portal, and sent my creation to the ship, Megatron was really surprised. He said that we also have a creation that is similar to this. But it was created by Shockwave. So of course Megatron asked and told Soundwave to send a message to Shockwave to come to the ship immediately. Soundwave nodded, and did what his master told him to do.

Shockwave P.O.V.

I was just working on one of my creations/well my evil experiments that I had tested, and created. Until I noticed, and was interrupted in the middle of testing my creations that I saw that I have received an urgent message from Soundwave that Lord Megatron is in need of my presence, and he immediately wants me to head to the nemesis. So of course I had to stop in the middle of my work, and I hurried up, and gathered everything that I may need, and when I was heading out of my lab I told Predaking one of my beautiful creations that I made that I need to leave, and that Lord Megatron is in need of my presence.

Predaking P.O.V.

I was of course taking one of my beautiful sleeps, and was having the most wonderful dream until I felt someone waking me up. Of course it was my creator Shockwave who had woken me up, and disturbed one of my wonderful, and beautiful dreams. That's when I asked Shockwave if he needed anything. No Predaking, nothing is wrong. I just need you to guard, and watch the lab because I am needed on the Nemesis. I really don't know why, but you'll never know.

Shockwave P.O.V.

So of course I got on to my ship, and started up all the engines, and headed straight directly toward the nemesis. I really didn't know what I was expecting. But when I finally got there I landed the ship, and I saw Starscream of course never liked him in the first place. He always thinks he is the best, but he isn't. We all know he fails at something. He always thinks he can overthrow Megatron, but we always know that it always comes to a failure.

Starscream P.O.V.

Of course I had to wait for Shockwave which I never liked before, and I know he never liked me, but I really didn't care because I know I am the best decepticon that there is. Shockwave finally you are here what took you so long I asked. And of course Shockwave always has an excuse. But Shockwave responded to me like this. Starscream it is logical that you don't ask me at this time what took me so long you know how long it takes me to get here. And you know I also have Predaking that I usually need to take care of. So end of story Starscream. If you want to do it you want to try to fill my role and take care of Predaking. I was totally scared, and angry when Shockwave had said this. No Shockwave I will never take care, or go near that abomination that you have created. But never mind that Megatron wants to meet you on the bridge there is someone that he wants you to meet.

Shockwave: Okay Starscream if you say so.