16

Forward 5, or 6 days:

Scansers P.O.V.

I was fully recharge, and still feeling the pain, and everything that I went through when I heard someone else that was starting to come around. Great, I said I may have more problems to deal with.

Megatron P.O.V.

I was just coming around trying to figure out why I am here until I remembered what had happened. I knew I couldn't move because I was in so much pain I started to look around, and scan the room with my optics until my optics met with the bot that I remembered.

Megatron: you. What are you? Megatron hissed at the pain that was left by the Scansers.

Scansers: I am not here to hurt you. I wasn't myself. I was being controlled by one of your seekers. I

Megatron: quiet. I don't want to hear it. Before Megatron could say anything else he heard the doors open. He looked to see who it was. It was Knockout who had just walked in.

Knockout: my Lord. You're awake finally. So I kinda guess you.

Megatron: enough Knockout. I am not in the mood to hear anything from you. And not from you either Scansers.

Knockout: Scansers I think it is best that you leave now, and go talk to Marcy. Since you said that you needed to talk to her.

Scansers: yes Knockout. And I am really sorry about everything.

Scansers then walked off, and headed out of the med bay to find, and locate his sister.

Megatron: So Knockout how long has he been on the ship, and how long have I been out.

Knockout: you have been out for about I should say about close to 5 to 6 days, and he has been on the ship closer to the same days that you have been out.

Megatron: I see. Inform Soundwave, and Marcy to keep an eye on him. Until I get back on my feet understood

Knockout: yes my Lord.

Knockout left the med bay to inform Soundwave, and Marcy to what megatron told him.