7

Outside The Nemesis Ship:

Starscream: man this sucks. Never having a better, or good job. Always have to do the little things. But it is better for me to do them instead of getting yelled at by Megatron, and getting tortured.

Starscream P.O.V.

I was still looking for some more relics, and energon. When one of the vehicons alerted me to the presence of someone. I turned around, and noticed that the bot did not look like an Autobot, or Decepticon. Which was weird.

Vechicon Steve: sir.

Starscream: what is it Steve

Vechicon Steve: sir behind you.

Starscream quickly turned around, and noticed the bot.

Starscream: who are you, and what do you want? I asked the bot.

Unknown: oh you actually do have something that I want, and belongs to me.

Starscream: oh really, and what that might be you realize you are speaking, and talking to a seeker that is Second-In-Command, and First Lieutenant to Lord Megatron so what makes you think I have something that belongs to you.

Unknown: oh you do know, but that person isn't here. That person is on the ship.

Back On The Nemesis Ship:

Marcy P.O.V.

We were heading to Shockwave's berth room when I felt that something wasn't right. I immediately fell to the ground, and I noticed that Shockwave was concerned.

Shockwave: what's wrong. I asked if I knew that something wasn't right.

Marcy: I can't explain it.

Shockwave: how bout this I take you somewhere where we can relax.

Marcy: I think that is a good idea.

Shockwave: okay. I will need Soundwave to set up the coordinates of where we will be going to come on let's head to the bridge.