3

Shockwave P.O.V.

So when we got to the femme I meant Marcy's lab I was impressed with all the experiments that, and the technology that she had in her lab. I really wanted to look more closely at it, but I know that I can't because we scientists know that we can't touch experiments without permission.

Shockwave: so Marcy which is your most favorite, and most prized experiment.

Marcy: well. My most favorite experiment is actually my terrorcon FlightFlare. When he first woke up he was unaware of his surroundings until he saw me, and he kind of knew he was safe. But in the three days when he was active I noticed he was getting a lot stronger.

Shockwave P.O.V.

I was very impressed about what she was saying, but trying to think that usually a terrorcon is a zombie, why wasn't this one a zombie. But I just decided to let that leave my mind, and didn't question it.

Marcy P.O.V.

I was just finishing up everything, and I was checking up on everything that was still in a working progress. But I noticed one experiment wasn't making good progress, and I noticed Shockwave heading my way because he noticed my look on my face, and was concerned about what was going on.

Shockwave: Marcy, what's wrong I asked. She looked really concerned, and I wanted to know what was wrong.

Marcy: Well Shockwave I am actually really concerned about this one experiment. It is not making enough progress, and I can't afford to also lose another experiment.

So I was looking more into it, and I noticed it missed one of its important parts that it needed to survive. But when I was working on the experiment. I noticed that I wasn't feeling like myself, and I noticed that Shockwave wasn't noticing, and all of the sudden I just blacked out. Before I knew it I was on the floor.

Shockwave P.O.V.

I was just looking around, and I heard something that didn't sound good. And I turned around, and Marcy was laying on the ground. I hurried up, and checked to see if she was alright. I tried waking her up, but nothing was working. So the only thing I knew was to take her to Knockout, and see what was wrong. I comlinked Knockout, and told him that I am bringing Marcy to him. She is not waking up.