23

In The Corridors:

LeoZack: hmm. What are you guys hiding?

Fellbat: Commander LeoZack

LeoZack: What is it, Fellbat? Have you located the items?

Fellbat: unfortunately no. I

LeoZack: aargh. I gave you a simple task to do what excuse you have now.

Fellbat: Well I don't, but this is the person that I ran into sir.

LeoZack looked up, and saw his master; he was surprised to see him.

LeoZack: master what brings you here.

Deathsaurus: well I needed to find out what you have discovered, and what you've found out about the relics.

LeoZack: We are still looking into it. But we are having issues with the decepticons, and autobots. By what I mean is having issues with Megatron, and Optimus Prime.

Deathsaurus: ah. Yes. I see. Don't keep me waiting. I am leaving now. And don't disappoint me again.

LeoZack: Yes sir.

Deathsaurus was walking, and he felt something odd. He walked past the doors, and looked into one of the rooms. And he saw what could be the best advantage in his plans, and LeoZack.

Marcy P.O.V.

I was just thinking about Daikon, and Shockwave until I heard the doors open, and I looked up, and I immediately was scared I knew who he was. He was my fathers master Deathsaurus.

Deathsaurus: well well well. I see your father finally tracked you down.

Marcy: leave me alone. I said.

Deathsaurus: I am surprised you recognized me after all these years. Anyways, I need to go.

In The Nemesis Ship:

Knockout P.O.V.

I was getting the med bay ready because I was notified that they were bringing Soundwave in because he is in critical condition. And it isn't good. I was almost done until the doors opened, and I saw Soundwave, and I was astonished at all the injuries that Soundwave had.

Knockout: quickly put Soundwave on the berth Steve. What happened Steve.

Steve: It was Marcy's sire that did this to Soundwave. Wait, you haven't heard about what happened.

Knockout: no. I don't. What happened?

Steve: Marcy traded herself to get Soundwave back.

Knockout: wait a minute what.

Steve: okay. Maybe I got the information confused. But Marcy's sire is LeoZack, and he captured Soundwave, and made an offer. The offer was in order to get Soundwave back if we traded Marcy. But Marcy made the decision, not us.

Knockout: okay. I think I get it now. I better get to work.

Knockout was starting to work on Soundwave, and noticed he was almost completely offline, but was doing everything he could do to keep him online. Knockout was working on him for hours until he was in stable condition. I was looking on the datapad with the results, and I heard the doors open. I turned to see who it was, and it was Lord Megatron.

Knockout: my Liege. Soundwave is in stable condition as we speak. Don't know how long it is going to take for him to come around.

Megatron: well done Knockout. So I guess you heard about what happened.

Knockout: unfortunately yes my Liege. Is it true that Marcy sacrificed herself to trade for Soundwave.

Megatron: yes it is true. And it's even worse because LeoZack is back.

Knockout: yes I did hear about that. So what are we going to do?

Megatron: not sure yet. But let me know if anything changes with Soundwave.

Knockout: yes my Liege.

Megatron left the med bay to let Knockout get back, and continue his work.