12

Knockout P.O.V.

I was scared after Megatron comm linked me, and told me that Marcy is not waking up. The only thing I knew what to do is to use the cortical psychic patch. It was the only way to see what was going on in her mind, and head.

In The Med Bay:

Knockout was getting the things ready when the doors opened.

Knockout: Shockwave put her on the berth. After he told Shockwave what to do, Soundwave, and Megatron both arrived to see what was the reason why she wasn't waking up.

Knockout: my Liege. I have only one option that could work. And I think you may know what I am talking about Shockwave. Shockwave was thinking until he remembered what Knockout was talking about

Shockwave: yes I do know. And I think it is our only option. And I will do it.

Knockout: as you wish Shockwave.

Soundwave: master, do you think it is because of her brother? I asked him

Megatron: maybe Soundwave. But we need to see if it is. If it is, he may be telling her that he is. Megatron stopped talking, and thought for a moment.

Soundwave: But it can't be my lord. We offlined him.

Megatron: we did, but Starscream could be behind this.

Knockout was preparing the cortical psychic patch to Shockwave, and Marcy.

Knockout: alright Shockwave you're all set

Before Shockwave could say anything everything went black. Before he knew it he was in his sparkmates mind. He wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on.

Shockwave P.O.V.

I was walking, and looking around in my sparkmates mind trying to find her. Until I noticed, and found her. I immediately walked slowly toward her. Didn't want to scare her, but I really wanted to know what was going on.

Shockwave put his servo hand on Marcys shoulder, and said.

Shockwave: sweet spark. Before I could say anything Marcy looked up straight at me.

Marcy: Shockwave, you shouldn't be here. You are in my mind aren't you. I want to wake up, and tell the others about it. But I can't

Shockwave: Marcy if it is about your brother he is dead. Soundwave, and Megatron both offlined him.

Before he said that he heard a voice saying that it is not true.

Shockwave turned around, and was shocked to see the one, and only his sparkmates brother.

Scansers: you think that I am dead, well you got another thing coming it's. Before he could say anything else, Shockwave knew that something was wrong. It looked like someone was controlling him, but who.

Shockwave: look you need to stop this Scansers. This has gone far enough.

Scansers: I hate to say this, but indeed. I will let my sis awake from this nightmare. But inform your master that this is not my doing someone argh someone is… controlling… me.

Shockwave: who is controlling you Scansers.

Scansers: I don't know his name. But I know what he looks like. I will put the info in my sister's mind. So you guys can see what he looks like. I think his colors are red white, and blue. Go before something else happens

In The Med Bay: Shockwave Still In Marcy's mind:

Knockout: my Liege. Do you think this is a trap? But my Liege we also have a lot of decepticons, and also autobots that have the colors red white, and blue

Megatron: indeed. But it has to be Starscream. Because I know an autobot won't bring back alive a Decepticon, or Autobot. But maybe it could be a trap, but he now has me concerned because he said that someone is controlling him. Knockout it is time to unhook them.

Knockout did what he was told, and noticed Shockwave coming around, but it took a while for Marcy to come around until she finally woke up.

Megatron: Marcy your brother said that he will show us who the person is controlling him. But do you think he is telling the truth?

Marcy: Yes he did. And that's what he did. And to answer your question I don't think that he is lying. To me he has changed, but I don't know why.

After that the photo of the mech who is supposedly controlling Scansers popped up. Everyone wasn't surprised; they all knew that Starscream had to be behind this. But Megatron was pissed.

Megatron: Starscream. I should've known. That bastard is going to pay dearly for what he has caused.

Shockwave: my Liege. What do you think we should do since Starscream is behind this.

Megatron: not sure yet. But when I get my hands on that seeker he is dead.