27

Knockout P.O.V.

I was wondering how Shockwave, and Daikon were holding up. He decided that he was going to check up on them since he hasn't seen them for a little while. I was walking quietly out of the med bay trying not to wake up Soundwave, and Ravage. I finally made it out, and headed towards Shockwave, and Daikon's berth room. He already had the equipment, and scanner to check if they were okay.

Knockout finally made it to Shockwave, and Daikon's room. Knockout knocked on the door, and heard someone say come in.

Shockwave: come in. He said.

When the doors opened Shockwave looked to see who it was, and noticed it was Knockout standing in the doorway.

Shockwave: Knockout, it's good to see you.

Knockout: you as well. I came here to check up on you, and Daikon. How are you guys holding up?

Shockwave: okay I guess. I don't want to lie, but I really do miss her. And if you want to know about Daikon he already knows the truth I had to tell him.

Knockout. I understand Shockwave. Is it okay if I scan Daikon to check his health.

Shockwave: go ahead. I think he may need some energon he has been refusing.

Knockout: don't worry I have an idea. Daikon wakes up little guy.

Daikon: yawned. Oh hi Uncle Knockey. What are you doing here?

Knockout: hey little guy. I need to scan you to check your vitals, and signs. Okay.

Daikon: okay. I guess.

Knockout finished his scans, and everything looked normal, but Shockwave was right he was a little low on energon.

Knockout: hey Daikon. I need you to drink this. It is important.

Daikon: no. I want mommy. I want mommy.

Knockout: look if you drink this you will be as strong as your carrier. And she gave this to me personally.

Daikon looked at it, and smiled. Daikon quickly grabbed the drink, and drank it all up.

Knockout: well done Daikon.

Shockwave: thank you Knockout. For helping me out.

Knockout: your welcome anytime old friend. If you need help with this just let me know.

Shockwave: will do. Here is the datapad I did my own health testing on. Here it is.

Knockout: okay thanks. Knockout looked at the datapad with the information, and was surprised that everything was fine.

Knockout: well everything looks okay nothing seems out of the ordinary. But make sure to check with me more often.

Shockwave: I will. Thank you. So has there been any progress.

Knockout: I really don't know to be honest had been busy with working on Soundwave. And from what I heard Soundwaves made a decision to use Laserbeak to track the location to where LeoZack is keeping Marcy.

Shockwave: Soundwave is awake. Thank goodness. Wouldn't know what to do if anything happened to him because Daikon really likes Soundwave.

Knockout: yes he is awake he is actually resting right now with Ravage.

Daikon: sire, Knockey. Is it okay if I go see Soundy?

Shockwave: I don't see why not it's been a while. Knockout do you don't mind if you take him. I need to finish something.

Knockout: sure. Come on Daikon.

Knockout picked up Daikon with his servos, and put him around his neck. Daikon was so excited to see Soundy. Daikon was looking around until he saw Steve talking to Megsy.