26

The Next Morning:

In The Med Bay:

Everything was quiet as usual in the morning, but a certain someone was starting to come around it was Soundwave.

Soundwave P.O.V.

Aargh. Where am I? What happened? I was thinking about what happened, and how I got here until I remembered what happened to LeoZack. I was still thinking, and scanning the room with my optics, but didn't see anyone until I heard the doors open. I looked to see, and it was Knockout.

Soundwave: Kn… Knockout. I said. What happened?

Knockout: Soundwave thank goodness you are awake we were getting worried that you won't wake up because of the damage.

Soundwave: what happened since I was out. Well you know what I mean.

Knockout: yes I do know. And you aren't going to like it, but first I need to inform Lord Megatron that you are awake.

Comm link Knockout: my Liege I need you to come to the med bay.

Comm link Megatron: I am on my way.

Knockout was checking to make sure that everything was working just fine for Soundwave. And when he completed the work the doors opened, and saw Lord Megatron in the doorway.

Knockout: my Liege Soundwave is awake.

Megatron: Soundwave. Thank goodness you came around. But there is a lot that you need to know.

Soundwave: indeed sir. That's from what I heard.

Megatron: Well then you probably remember the fight with LeoZack.

Soundwave: yes I do. But how did I end of here

Megatron: You were brought here by Steve our Vehicon. But there is another thing you need to know. It is about Marcy. Marcy. Well. She actually made a decision, it was her choice not mine. Her sire made an offer to trade you for his daughter.

Soundwave: w… what.

Megatron: We are right now working on a way to get her back, but it is also leading to a dead end.

Soundwave: How's Shockwave, and Daikon holding up my Liege?

Megatron: I did speak with Shockwave when seeing him. At first he didn't look like himself.

Soundwave: l… Laserbeak. Is she

Megatron: she's fine Soundwave, and so is Ravage. I will go get them for you right now.

After Megatron was leaving to fetch Laserbeak, and Ravage. He decided to head toward Soundwave's berth room to see if they were in there. The doors to the room opened, and of course Laserbeak, and Ravage were sleeping next to each other.

Megatron chuckles:

Megatron: Ravage, Laserbeak. Wake up.

Ravage: yawns. My Lord. Is anything wrong?

Laserbeak: yes my Liege. Is something wrong

Megatron: no nothing is wrong. Come, there is someone that is requesting to see you.

Megatron carried Ravage in his servos, and Laserbeak followed, and he walked out of the room, and started heading to the med bay.

Laserbeak, and Ravage were wondering what was going on. Until they thought of it. Sire.

Private communications between Ravage, and Laserbeak:

Private communication Laserbeak: Ravage I think it is about sire.

Private communication Ravage: That's what I was wondering. Have to wait, and see.

Private communications between Ravage and Laserbeak ends:

They ended the talk. Until they reached the med bay doors. The doors opened, and Ravage, and Laserbeak scanned their optics on Soundwave, and realized he was awake, and going to be okay.

Laserbeak, Ravage: Sire.

They both ran to Soundwave. Soundwave embraced his children. He was glad they were okay, and safe.

Knockout: easy. He is still recovering, you know.

Soundwave chuckled:

Ravage: we've missed you father, we were scared that you weren't going to make it.

Soundwave: I am here now, and that is what matters.

Megatron looked at them, and was glad that everything was going to be alright. Well almost everything.

Soundwave: m… my Liege is it okay if we can use Laserbeak to locate the base where LeoZack is keeping Marcy.

Megatron. Hmm. Come to think of it, I think that is our only option. Well Laserbeak are you up for the challenge, and the mission.

Laserbeak: yes my Lord. I am always ready for a good, and dangerous challenge.

Soundwave lightly chuckled. Still feeling the pain

Ravage: sire are you okay.

Soundwave: yes. Just feeling a little bit tired, and feeling a lot of pain from that piece of scrap.

Knockout: alright enough of the mucho stuff. Soundwave needs to rest. If you want Ravage you can sleep with Soundwave, and keep him company.

Ravage: I was going to do that already. I am never leaving his place.

Soundwave smiled, and chuckled:

Knockout: come here Ravage. Knockout picked Ravage up, and sat her on Soundwave's chest.

Ravage: You know I could have done it by myself, you know that right Knockout.

Knockout: yes i do know. But I am a medic, and I know what it is best. It would have been worse if you jumped on him.

Ravage: okay fine. I guess I do understand.

Ravage quickly laid his head on his sires chest, and nuzzled his head against Soundwaves neck cables. Soundwave chuckled, and whispered into Ravage audio receptors. I am so proud of you Ravage, and also with Laserbeak.

After Ravage heard him whisper that he quickly fell into recharge. Soundwave was thinking, and wondering why did Marcy trade her life for mine. It doesn't add up. But he couldn't worry about that he had to regain a lot of strength after the fight with LeoZack. He lifted his servo, and realized his visor wasn't on his face.

Soundwave: Knockout. Where is my visor? He asked.

Knockout: LeoZack did a number on it. I have to repair it before you can wear it again.

Soundwave: understood.

Knockout: since Ravage is resting you need a rest as well.

Soundwave: understood Knockout.

Before he said anything he fell asleep, and was recharging with Ravage laying on his chassis. Knockout was glad that everyone, and everything was okay. But he knew it wasn't true. One person wasn't on the ship, and that was Marcy.