24

Megatron PO.V.

I had to do a lot of thinking first getting Marcy back for Shockwave. Second, killing LeoZack for everything he has done. And third hoping Soundwave will pull through. I decided to go to the energon store room to grab some energon to drink when I ran into Scansers.

Scansers: I am sorry my Liege I.

Megatron: it is fine Scansers. It is my fault for not paying attention. Do you know where Shockwave is?

Scansers: yes my liege I do, but he is not in great condition. But if you still want to talk to him. He is in the cafeteria. He has been there ever since Marcy left. I really don't like him being in the condition he is in including I don't want Daikon to see him like that.

Megatron: indeed. But thanks for the heads up. Off you go.

Scansers: yes my Liege.

Megatron was walking to the cafeteria when the doors opened he scanned his optics around the room until he finally saw Shockwave sitting in the corner.

Megatron: Shockwave we need to talk.

Shockwave: I really don't think that is logical.

Megatron: Shockwave listen this isn't you. I understand the situation with Marcy. But think Shockwave. You have a son that you need to take care of. You made a promise to Marcy by keeping Daikon safe.

Shockwave: I… I… you are right, my liege. I did make a promise. Where is my son?

Megatron: Now that's the Shockwave I know. Your son is with Slipstream. He is in her berth room.

Shockwave: Okay thank you my Lord. If I may ask, is there any progress?

Megatron: don't worry, Shockwave, we will get her back. I promise you that.

Shockwave: thank you my Liege.

Shockwave left, and went his way to find his son. He knows that his son would need to know the truth. But couldn't because he was still young, and he wouldn't understand.