17

Still In The Med Bay:

Megatron was wondering why he was still on the ship, but he was still thinking maybe he had changed, but Scansers would have to prove himself to get him to fully trust him.

In The Bridge:

Marcy: When do you think Megatron will come around Soundwave?

Soundwave: don't know, hard to tell. But I have known Megatron all my life even before the war, and he always comes around.

When Marcy, and Soundwave were talking they heard the doors open, and noticed it was Knockout.

Knockout: hey Sounds, hey Marcy. I

Marcy: Knockout is Megatron

Knockout: no he is fine. He just woke up, and he wanted me to inform you, and let you guys know to keep an eye on Scansers.

Soundwave: understood.

Marcy: I understand.

Knockout: Marcy has your brother come to see you yet.

Marcy: No, he doesn't know why.

Knockout: well he said he needed to talk to you.

Marcy: Okay I will go find him.

In the Hall:

I was walking the halls, and heard commotion. I turned around the corner to find my brother, and my sparkmate. I noticed that my sparkmate was holding my brother in the air, and had him pinned against the wall.

Scansers: please just put me down Shockwave. I am not here to cause any problems with you, or my sister.

Shockwave: like you have said before , how can I trust you after you almost put me, and my sparkmate, but not only that our sparkling is in danger.

Scansers: wait. What. What do you mean sparkling?

Shockwave: don't play dumb with me you know about the sparkling.

Scansers: no I don't know. What are you talking about? But seriously please put me down.

I couldn't see my brother like that, but my brother knew I was carrying, but maybe he was being controlled by someone else, and he totally forgot that I was carrying.

Marcy: sweetspark.

Shockwave, and Scansers turned around, and saw Marcy.

Shockwave: please let me handle him. I don't trust him around you, or our child

Scansers: sis please have him put me down.

Marcy: Shockwave please put him down, he has changed.

Shockwave: fine.

Marcy: Can you please give me some private information so I can talk to my brother alone.

Shockwave: Alone. I. I don't know. But alright. Contact me if he tries to do anything.

Marcy: I will. Shockwave.

Shockwave: yes.

Marcy: I love you.

Shockwave smiled, and chuckled.

Shockwave: I love you too sweetheart. Don't try to do anything with her Scansers because if you do you'll have to answer to me. Got it.

Scansers: got it. I won't. I promise. She is my sister. And I will never hurt her.

So Scansers, and Marcy were left alone to chat

Scansers: so why didn't you tell me that you were carrying.

Marcy: I think you probably forgot because you did know that I was carrying. I aargh.

Scansers: Marcy. What's wrong? Scansers noticed Marcy was grabbing her tank. Marcy.

Marcy: Scansers get me to the med bay now.

Scansers: okay just tell me which way.

Scansers, and Marcy were going, and heading to the med bay, and they finally made it to the med bay. The doors opened, and immediately Scansers noticed that Megatron was still in the room.

Knockout: I just told you to. Wait, Marcy, what's wrong.

Marcy: Knockout I think.

Knockout: Marcy if you are saying to me it is too early. But when Knockout looked at Marcy he noticed that she was holding her tank, and he knew that she was in labor. Come here Marcy. Scansers help me get her up on the berth.

Megatron was still in the room, but he ignored everything because he hated Scansers.

Marcy: Scansers get Shockwave for me please.

Scansers: okay, but I.

Megatron: here Scansers. Here is the map of my ship. Megatron hissed after moving his arm. Here is Shockwave's berth room. Go now.

Scansers: thank you sir.

Scansers immediately left to look for Shockwave. He passed the bridge, but ran into Soundwave.

Soundwave: you. Well I.

Scansers: not now Soundwave do you know where Shockwave is. I need to find him. My sister is in labor.

Soundwave: he is in the cafeteria. Follow me. I will show you where the cafeteria is.

Scansers followed Soundwave, and they finally reached the cafeteria.

Scansers: thank you Soundwave.

Scansers went inside he scanned the room with his optics, and finally found Shockwave in the corner talking to some Vehicons, and drinking some energon.

Scansers: Shockwave.

Shockwave looked, and saw Scansers.

Shockwave: excuse me Steve.

Vehicon Steve: sure. See you later, Shockwave. And I guess to you too. Scansers.

Shockwave: what do you want Scansers.

Scansers: it's Marcy, she is in the med bay, and she is in labor.

Shockwave was drinking his energon he spits it out by what Scansers said, and noticed he accidentally spitted the energon on Scansers face

Shockwave: I am so sorry scansers I really didn't mean for that to happen. But what do you mean Marcy is in labor? It's too early.

Scansers: that's what Knockout said but come on.

Shockwave, and Scansers immediately ran to the med bay they finally reached the med bay