6

Shockwave P.O.V.

After hearing her say that, I immediately fell in love with her. When I looked at her I immediately felt something in my spark. Almost like a bond I guess. But when I was about to lean down to give her a kiss on the helm I heard the doors open. I immediately jerked up, and saw Knockout in the doorway.

Knockout: so, you two a thing now. Because I kind of figured you guys would be a thing I guess. But never mind that this is my med bay not a romance room.

Shockwave, and Marcy: sorry Knockout.

Knockout: so Marcy I need to know how, and why you got that damage in your circuits.

Marcy: I really don't like talking about my family Knockout.

Shockwave: look Knockout if she doesn't want to talk about it then don't pressure her.

Knockout: Okay jeez. Sorry I asked, but Megatron may want to know as well. Wait a minute I think I may know who did this to you. I remember you saying to Megatron about your brother. It was your brother who did this to you wasn't it.

Marcy: I was scared to admit to it because he was right.

Shockwave: Marcy did your brother do this to you.

Marcy: Yes he did. You guys don't know what he is capable of.

Knockout: look Marcy. We need to let Megatron know about this because I know that Megatron doesn't want to lose any of his army. But I really need to tell Megatron.

Marcy: okay. But please tell Megatron that he needs to keep an eye out. Because my brother is really dangerous.

Knockout: understood. If you want Shockwave you can take her to your berth room so she can get more recharged because I am afraid I can't keep her on my med berth because I may get more patients.

Shockwave: I understand Knockout.(out of the med bay) Marcy you okay.

Marcy: I think so. But I feel a lot safer when I am around you.

Shockwave: come, let's head to my berth room.