4

Knockout P.O.V.

I was just cleaning up, and preparing my med bay after I had just finished up with a vehicon, and I noticed I received a message from Shockwave that he is bringing Marcy to me. She is unconscious, and she is not waking up. Immediately things started going through my head. Is she on low energon, or is something else wrong. I immediately went to Lord Megatron to inform him what had happened. Immediately Megatron was wondering the same thing. Megatron ordered me to look further into it. I told Megatron yes I will.

Megatron P.O.V.

I was just looking, and reading on my datapad of all the missions that everyone had completed, and some that are still being completed. And when I was reading the door opened, and I looked to see who it was, and of course it was Knockout. I asked Knockout what do you need. But Knockout informed me, and told me what had happened, and I immediately was stunned, and wondering the same thing what Knockout was thinking. I ordered Knockout to figure out what was wrong, and inform me on the details. When Knockout left the bridge I turned around, and asked Soundwave to also look into it but also have laserbeak track everything, and inform me on all the details. When I looked at Soundwave he nodded indicating to me he understood. But he also asked me on his visor if he still wanted him to decode the rest of the relics. I told Soundwave yes, but do try to figure out what had happened to Marcy.

After Knockout just got done talking to Megatron, Knockout went to his med bay, and made sure everything was set up for Marcy when she had arrived. When he was checking he heard the doors open, and turned away, and he had seen Shockwave holding Marcy in his servos.

Knockout: quickly Shockwave set her on the berth. Shockwave, do you know exactly what happened with Marcy?

Shockwave: no Knockout I do not. I was just looking around her lab, and that's when I heard a loud crash, and that's when I noticed her on the ground.

Knockout: okay. Do you know what she was doing before this had happened? Because it could be the reason why she is like this.

Shockwave: Well, she was. She was trying to figure out what was wrong with one of the experiments because it looked like someone had messed with it. Because the experiment wasn't making enough progress. But it is local that this is not the cause of the problem.

Knockout: maybe Shockwave, but sometimes it can happen. I will scan her if there are any problems, or damages.

Knockout P.O.V.

I was scanning Marcy looking at the scanner to see if there was anything wrong. I noticed that there was one problem. But trying to figure out why didn't Marcy inform me, or Megatron about it. She had a certain area around her circuits that looked like it may have been damaged in battle, and it may be the reason why she blackens out.

Shockwave: what's wrong Knockout. I noticed the look on his face, and it wasn't good.

Knockout: well, Shockwave it appears she is low on energon, but that isn't the problem. I put the diagram on my computer, and showed it to Shockwave, and was telling him what it was. Well Shockwave it appears she had been damaged in a battle with someone, and they had severely damaged one of her circuits, and it may be the cause for her to lose consciousness.

Shockwave: can you repair it Knockout, or well it causes even more damage to repair it.

Knockout: well, that is a tricky, and good question for you to ask. In my opinion it is risky to repair it. It looks like she has been dealing with this for a long time. But I am trying to figure out why she didn't mention, or say anything about it. Before I can do anything I need to inform Megatron about this. Excuse me Shockwave.

Knockout P.O.V.

I was walking, and going toward the bridge, and I noticed Soundwave coming around the corner.

Knockout: hey sounds, I said. Is Megatron by any chance still on the bridge? He answered me by using Megatron's voice.

Soundwave: Yes. You find anything out about Marcy.

Knockout: did Megatron also ask you to look further more about what had happened to Marcy. Because I discovered something, and it isn't good.

Soundwave P.O.V.

I was trying to figure out what he meant. It isn't good. By the looks of it I know Megatron isn't going to be happy.

Knockout: (doors open to the bridge) Lord Megatron I have discovered something that you need to know.

Megatron: Yes, what is it now, Knockout, and what did you discover? Because I still want you, and Soundwave to look deeper into it. So tell me what it is.

Knockout: well, my liege it appears that Marcy had been damaged somewhere in battle.

Megatron: Okay everyone always gets damaged in. But before he could finish Knockout had told him what the problem was.

Knockout: that's not the point my liege my point is the person she was fighting with severely damaged one of her circuits, and is the main cause of her to lose consciousness.

Megatron: ah, I see. Can it be fixed? Knockout.

Knockout: it can. But I am afraid that the process will be too risky.