13

Place where Scansers is being held captive by Starscream:

Scansers P.O.V.

I just woke up scanning the room with my optics trying to figure out where I was because I knew I wasn't on the Nemesis, or near the Nemesis because I didn't feel my sister's spark. But I knew that something wasn't right. But I couldn't put my servo to it. Just thinking where I am, I started thinking to myself until I heard one of the doors open. I scanned the figure to see who it was. But nothing.

Scansers: why am I here? I asked. What do you want from me? Because what I can tell you is that I don't have anything that is important, or valuable that you want from me.

But when Scansers finished talking the figure didn't say anything. He asked again what do you want from me?'' When the figure finally spoke. He then knew, and recognized the voice of the figure. He scanned the figure one more time, and realized it was Starscream. Megatron's Second in Commander Officer.

Scansers: what do you want from me? Starscream. I asked.

Starscream: you are awake I see. Well I have a mission I want you to do for me, and you will do as I say understood.

Scansers: I don't take no orders from anyone. Not even from you.

Starscream: oh really. We'll see.

When Starscream was talking to Scansers there was a knock on the door.

Starscream: what is it? I asked

Soldier: Sir, the device is ready for you to use. The device that you requested to be made.

Starscream: ah yes. Thank you. Now see here Scansers you will follow my orders, or else

Scansers: or else what. I hissed. As I said before, I don't take no orders from anyone.

Starscream pulled out a staff, and before Scansers even knew it a zap of electricity shot thru Scansers.

Scansers: aargh. Megatron is right, you are a piece of scrap. And you always fail at everything.

When Scansers said that Starscream zapped him even more until Scansers couldn't take it anymore. And before he knew it Starscream put a device on him that would make him follow his bidding, and his orders.

Starscream: enough. Now you will follow my commands. Do you understand Scansers.

Scansers: yes my Lord. Anything you ask I will do.

Starscream: good. Now I do have one that I want you to kill Megatron for me. Is that clear?

Scansers: yes Lord Starscream.

Starscream: better. Soldier's untie him at once.

Soldier: yes Lord Starscream.

Starscream immediately gave the coordinates, and showed him where Megatron would usually be at, and he gave all the information to Scansers to finish Megatron once, and for all.