19

In The Hall:

Marcy P.O.V.

I was just walking heading to the cafeteria to freshen up, and have a drink. When I got there the doors opened, and I glanced to my left, and saw my brother sitting at the table having a drink. So I decided that I would join him.

Scansers P.O.V.

I was just sitting thinking about everything, and having a drink when I glanced, and looked to my right I saw my sister heading in my direction.

Marcy: hey Scansers mind if I join you.

Scansers: sure. I said, handing her a cup of energon. Here you go sis.

Marcy: Thank you Scansers. I said

I was just drinking my cup, and I noticed the worried look on his face.

Marcy: Scansers. Is everything okay?

Scansers: not exactly sis.

Marcy: What's the matter? You know you can tell me anything we are family

Scansers: you've forgotten haven't you.

Marcy: forgotten about what. I was confused at what my brother said

Scansers: you forgot about him. And how could you after what he did

I was confused about what he was talking about until it clicked. Our sire. Of course, how could I forget him? After everything he did to us.

Marcy: I remember. I think I just wanted to not remember him after what he did to us Scansers. But why are you thinking, and talking about him now.

Scansers: I can feel him Marcy. He has returned, and he is looking for us. And you know he won't stop until he finds us. And you know we need to tell our master about him.

Marcy: yes. I know. But

Scansers: no, Marcy. I mean seriously. We know what he is capable of. And you need to think about your family.

Of course I almost forgot about Shockwave, and Daikon. I wouldn't know what to do if anything happened to them.

Marcy: I agree. So he has awakened. But why now.

Scansers: don't know. We both need to tell Shockwave, and Lord Megatron, but without Daikon around.

Marcy: I agree let's go.

We were walking to head to the bridge because I felt my sparkmate in the bridge, and I knew that Megatron would also be there too. So we got to the bridge, and the doors opened, and of course Megatron, and Shockwave were still on the bridge discussing the experiments.