2

Shockwave P.O.V.

I started walking, and I was also close to the bridge when I heard what sounded like a predacon in the bridge. So when the doors opened I saw Lord Megatron with some femme I didn't know who she was, but I usually don't say this, but it is logic for me to say this, but she kinda of looked really cute. Trying to get the thought out of my head. Shockwave, what are you thinking? I have no time for love, or a sparkmate. I am always busy building, and creating my experiments.

Shockwave: Lord Megatron you wanted me to meet you my Liege. And is this the femme you wanted me to meet.

Megatron: yes Shockwave. This is Marcy which is a coincidence that she is also a scientist. Before you got here we started talking about a creation that she had created, and maybe a use, and be useful by defeating the autobots show him Marcy.

Marcy: Yes, my Lord. I present to you my Liege, and Shockwave, and Soundwave, one of my creations that will destroy anything in its path. So I opened a portal for my creation to come through, and when Shockwave saw it he was so astonished. And shocked by what he had seen. He was just standing there with awe, and said this.

Shockwave: it is beautiful. Another creation built by another mad scientist. But may I say this, but well done.

Marcy: Thank you Shockwave. It took me more than years to perfect this, but usually with science, and experiments nothing is perfect. But sometimes some things are bound to happen with mistakes with science.

Megatron: clears his throat. So Marcy when this creature is ready to go into battle make sure that it destroys the Autobots. But make sure that it doesn't kill Optimus Prime. Leave him to me because the battle is between him, and me. Understood.

Marcy: yes my Liege. I understand. I do know what it is like to be betrayed by something you think of as a friend, or a brother.

Megatron: really (Megatron hissed). So tell me young scientist. How can you compare my life with yours? He asked

Marcy: Well, my Lord. My brother betrayed me. I always thought of him as a good friend, and brother. But to be honest I really don't like to talk about it much. Because I wish my brother would be dead to me. He no longer exists to me.

Megatron: very well. To also note this I will try to make sure nobody talks about this. Megatron looks around the room for Starscream, but realizes he isn't there. Be careful around Starscream. I know what he is capable of. If you trys to do anything, please inform me, Shockwave, or Soundwave. If he dares to try anything.

Marcy: Yes, my Lord. Thank you. But you really don't need to. That really isn't necessary

Shockwave: Okay so Marcy, do you don't mind if you show me the rest of your creations? I hope you don't mind.

Marcy: Of course Shockwave I would be happy to show them to you.

Before we were about to leave I already had my portal set up to my lab. But Soundwave stopped me. He gave me a comm link so the rest of the army can contact me including Lord Megatron, and he also gave me a tracker so they can know, and identify my location so they can send help to my location. I said to Soundwave thank you. But he didn't say anything, but by looking at him he nodded indicating to me he was saying thank you. I never knew why he didn't talk. But I never questioned him about it because I knew it was my business to ask him about it. It was his place to tell me if he wanted to.

So when we arrived at my lab Shockwave immediately started to look around. I knew he wanted to touch the experiments, and look more closely at it, but he knew he couldn't touch it without my permission.