14

Back On The Nemesis Ship:

Marcy P.O.V.

I was concerned not about Starscream, but I was more concerned about my brother. I need to let Megatron know about it because my brother just gave me a warning that Starscream is going to control him, and he might want him to kill Megatron.

I was walking to the bridge to inform Megatron when I bumped into Soundwave. I explained everything to Soundwave about what Scansers had told me. Soundwave agreed that we need to inform Megatron about this situation.

In The Bridge:

Megatron P.O.V.

I was just thinking about everything about what was going on, but I was more concerned about Starscream controlling Scansers. I was just thinking about it when I heard a ground bridge open right behind me. And I also heard the doors open.

Marcy, and Soundwave: my Liege look out.

Megatron turned around, and he immediately saw that it was Scansers. But before Megatron got the chance to draw his blade out Scansers had already stabbed him.

Megatron: (gasped)

Marcy: my Lord. Scansers I know you have changed. Snap out of it.

Scansers: no. Stay back.

Marcy: I whispered to Soundwave to take Megatron to the med bay.

Soundwave nodded, and agreed. But what about you Marcy? He asked.

Marcy: I know that I am carrying, but he is my brother, and I love him. He is all I got with my family.

Soundwave: very well.

Comm link Soundwave: Knockout I am bringing Megatron to the med bay.

Comm link Knockout: okay. I will get everything ready again.

Marcy: Scansers it's just between you, and me. Please snap out of it.

Scansers: m… Marcy. Why? Aargh.

That's when I knew that Starscream was controlling him. I had to stop it once, and for all. I quickly drew out my blade, and charged after him. We were battling, and had blows to the face until I noticed a device that I had never seen before, and I knew that it didn't belong to my brother. I jumped over my brother, and sliced the device in half, and before I knew it my brother immediately fell to the ground.

Marcy: Scansers, Scansers. Please answer me.

Comm link Marcy: Soundwave I need you to come to the bridge immediately.

Comm link Soundwave: right I am on my way.

I heard a ground bridge open, and I noticed it was Soundwave.

Soundwave: Marcy, are you alright.

Marcy: yes I am, but my brother is not alright he is not waking up. Please help me get him to the med bay.