11

In Shockwave's Berth Room:

Marcy's Nightmare:

Where am I Shockwave?
Can anyone hear me?
I kept walking, and I heard an evil laugh. I knew that laugh from anywhere.

Marcy: no it can't be you are dead. I said, but his figure was just standing there staring right at me. Scansers I don't want to say this, but it can't be you. Is it? But how? You are supposed to be dead.

Scansers: hello sis. I heard you say that you thought I was dead. But here's a hint. I am not.

Before I could say anything he charged at me, and I knew that I was in trouble again.

Shockwave P.O.V.

I was just walking to my berth room when I heard some noises coming from inside. I knew that something wasn't right. I opened the doors, and I noticed Marcy was still asleep, but something was wrong. I knew right then, and there she was having a nightmare. I quickly went to her, and tried to wake her up, but nothing was working.

Shockwave: Marcy, Marcy come on, wake up. She wouldn't wake up. I immediately knew that her nightmare wasn't letting her wake up. I quickly told Lord Megatron, and Soundwave what was happening.

Comm link Shockwave: Lord Megatron, Soundwave we have a problem.

Comm link Megatron: uhh. What now Shockwave? Do you know what time it is?

Comm link Shockwave: Yes I do.

Comm link Soundwave: Shockwave whats wrong.

Comm link Shockwave: I honestly don't know, but Marcy is not waking up. I tried everything.

Comm link Megatron: alright fine. I will meet you in Knockout's med bay.

Comm link Megatron: Knockout.

Comm link Knockout: uhh. Yes my Liege what is it.

Comm link Megatron: we are bringing Marcy to your med bay. Shockwave is stating that Marcy is not waking up, and that he tried everything.

Comm link Knockout: yes my Lord. I will be ready.