Temptation

Scott
I let out a hum, strumming my fingers against my side. The meeting had been... interesting. The Watchers sounded powerful, no wonder everyone was so freaked out. I wandered through my door with a sigh. I guessed Etho wasn't back yet, if he decided to come back at all.

"Smajor1995" I jumped at the use of my username.

"Hello?" I called, very much confused.

"Do you wish everything you ever wanted could come true?" The voice whispered.

"Well, yes" I replied curiously, "who are you?"

"Who I am does not matter" the voice growled, "do you want to help us?"

"Who is 'us'?" I laughed, "you'll have to be a bit more specific".
"Etho and Ren" the voice sounded annoyed, "Help us and everything you ever wanted will happen".

"Ooo" I murmured, "so you can give me a strong, handsome man to date me?"

"What? No" the voice hissed, "don't you want power? Or to be able to do what you want?"

I thought for a second.

"Being able to do as I like does sound fun" I giggled, "there's too many rules on his server for my taste".

"I thought so" the voice said, "you're smart, you should be allowed to do as you wish".

"You're right" I mused, "if you'll let me do that, mystery voice, then of course I'll help them".

"Good" it responded, "they will be here soon".

I had no idea what I'd gotten myself into, but whatever it was it sounded fun.

And fun was what I lived for.

Tango
I stood back and admired my work. I'd just finished building the super smelter for Fwip. I glanced around the cave. The goblin in question hadn't been around much lately, probably due to the worries over this 'glitch'. I wasn't really worried about it. Ren and Etho were our friends, they wouldn't do anything to hurt us.

Right?

Suddenly something down by the ancient city caught my eye. I squinted, wondering what it was. I frowned and glided over to it.
I realised it was just a skulk sensor. I landed and laughed at myself for being so stupid. Clearly I was just on edge from all this talk about Watchers.

"Tango" I jumped as I heard my name spoken suddenly.

"Fwip?" He called, "is that you?"

"I am not Fwip" the voice whispered, "but with your help I can become him".

"What are you talking about?" I laughed, "who are you?"

"That is not important" it murmured, "do you want to have power? To do what you like? And to get revenge on those who wronged you?"

"That does sound great" I mused, "What's the catch?"

"You need to help us".

"Who's 'us'?" I smirked.

"Ren and Etho" it hissed, "go to Smajor's empire and all will be explained".

"Sounds good" I replied naively.

I wondered what all this was. But it sounded like chaos, and I was known for chaos.

As long as I got to set something on fire I was happy.

Joel
I smiled. Everything was going swimmingly. I admired how my quartz palace was coming along. A God such as myself needed something beautiful to enjoy in their home. All this weird stuff lately had put a lot of things on hold, but I wasn't worried. When you were as tall and sexy as I was why would you be?