Lies

????

"It's all going to plan".

"Excellent. I doubted Rendog at the start but he is proving himself to be worthy".

"Indeed he is. Once again the hound has been leashed to our control. I see no future where our plan fails".

"And if it does you know the backup plan. We can release her onto the world and wreak the havoc she was meant to".

"We must tread carefully. I sense a lack of loyalty in Rendog's closest ally. This poses great risk. I suggest we advise Rendog to keep his plans to himself and Etho".

"Wise choice. There is no room for betrayal or disloyalty".

"The one they call FalseSymmetry killed her twin today. One less player to defeat".

"Excellent. She was never meant to exist in the first place. The girl tampered with forces far too powerful for her puny understanding".

"Indeed. What are we to do with Xelqua?"

"We must bring him back, but first we need to expose him for the Watcher he is. I doubt his friends will be as enthusiastic to help him once they learn what he is".

"Yes, I will tell Rendog what he needs to do".

"Good. With the God's help I'm sure we can retrieve him".

"We have to make sure the God remains in our control. He is more powerful than he knows and we can't have him turning against us".

"Indeed, we saw what he was capable of in their little survival game".

"We also must be wary of  ZombieCleo. She has zero powers but she is not a force to be messed with".

"We have only one shot. The end battle is drawing near".

"There's no room for mistakes. We must reclaim these servers back under our control".

"And if we can't have it, no one can".

Ren

Kill. Blood. Death. Glee. Anger.

The words spiralled around in my head in a whirlwind of flaming fury. I was fuming that I had been driven away once again by the Hermits and Emperors. The humiliation hurt more than my wounds. I had fought hard to take their respect and I intended to keep it.

"Retrieve him".

"I tried. You saw how that turned out" I lashed my tail, "why don't you stop being a coward and fight yourself?"

"Do not question me. Go and capture Xelqua".

"And how am I meant to do that?" I growled, "I am still sorely outnumbered".

"Expose him for what he is. When they learn of his true self they will turn their backs on him".

"Ah, I can do that" I grinned, "if they find out they won't put up much of a fight".

"Indeed, now go".
I stood up from my throne, my previous tiny crown and been replaced by one made of netherite with twisting spires. Small diamonds were embedded into it, contrasting my blue eyes. I thought it to be a much better fit for a king.

"Bdoubleo" I called. Bdubs came running up the stairs at the sound of my voice. The mossy man bowed.

"Yes my liege?" He asked.

"Gather the others. We are going to Animalia".

"Are we going to fight?" Bdubs looked worried.

"No, I just want to talk to them" I smiled, "but if things turn sour then I'm more than happy to spill blood".